Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The sociopathic virtue signalling patterns of 6th graders.

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
This is a personal story that i've been a bit afraid to share, but because i'm drunk and low inhib, i've decide to post now.

basically. 6th grade was when my bullying started, I was called "pimpleface" or "shitface" constantly, and if i went to the teachers for help, they did nothing, and kids basically laughed at me for asking for help

all throughout the year, my mom was dying of cancer, and i was getting bullied. my basic routine would be going to school, enduring being bullied, and coming home to spend time with my mom in her last days.

eventually, my birthday came, and kids were nice to me. but only because it was my birthday.
the next day, they started being mean to me. i said "why so mean"
they said "it's not your birthday, we don't have to be nice to you"
i felt like shit, i visited my mom later that day in hospice, and she couldn't even talk, she was on life support
the next day, she died

i was a wreck, i had to take off from school the next few days

when i came back, everyone was "nice" to me, being sympathetic, yet when i complained about being bullied, they scoffed in my face.

this lasted mostly til the end of the year, and of course the next school year the bullying continued

i simply can't view any human as being a sympathetic creature ever, they are all sociopaths

Last edited:
religion in a nutshell, pray to god for forgiveness, carry on sinning like a retard.

I hate virtue faggots to the core and I hate consumed sinners too.

Personalityfakecel

Children don't have any empathy because most haven't experienced true emotional pain. I used to be a "bully" in 5th grade (not as bad as yours) but I stopped after experiencing it myself.

Should have gone ER tbh

:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: This hurt to read. I'm sorry bro. People are animals, incapable of kindness and morality.
this is100% reality

i know its sad

but please, understand i've been through pure hell

PURE HELL

i simply can't view any human as being a sympathetic creature ever, they are all sociopaths
Those were all mostly cucks, rosties, and chads who made fun of you, not blackpilled incels.

Extremely brutal read. The fake niceness and pleasantries is in many cases even more enraging. Especially after someone commits suicide their former bulliesw will use it as an opportunity to improve their moral standing and appear to be a "good person" while privately getting joy from it.

Extremely brutal read. The fake niceness and pleasantries is in many cases even more enraging. Especially after someone commits suicide their former bulliesw will use it as an opportunity to improve their moral standing and appear to be a "good person" while privately getting joy from it.
i want to emphasize this is no larp at all. i was the biggest punching bag of all.

i wanna rope over how subhuman i was:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Last edited:
I'm sorry that happened to you bro, for what it's worth:feelsbadman:

i want to emphasize this is no larp at all. i was the biggest punching bag of all.

i wanna rope over how subhuman i was:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Oh without a doubt. None of this surprises me. Empathy is a fucking farce. A joke. Well... Atleast what most people think it is, is. Empathy is a selective response that is reserved for specific people. The empathy most people believe in is universal. But thats bullshit. Empathy is rarely universal. And even the rare times where you do find a person who is wholly empathetic for the most part, if you put an ugly guy being killed next to a good looking guy being killed. They would still feel worse watching the latter than the former.

I understand empathy for what it is. A selective response. Therefore I happily admit that I only have empathy for those I care for. Fuck virtue signaling cunts.
Indeed. Empathy is highly correlated with looks. That's why so many people will get worked up when some famous Chad's pet dies while an incel can commit suicide and have it go completely undetected for many months.

Doesn't even just extend to other humans as well. I notice it among how humans treat animals. Insects that are visually appealing such as fireflies, ladybugs, and butterflies I always noticed that normies never tried to kill and it is frowned upon if someone kills them. If they accidentally die they'll express "poor ladybug." unlike uglier bugs such as spiders, cockroaches, and moths regardless of their utility. If sharks simply looked like dolphins they would have never been meticulously hunted down as a result of Jaws. So and so forth.

Humans are wired to want ugly things dead and to exercise care and "empathy" for visually appealing beings.

Indeed. Empathy is highly correlated with looks. That's why so many people will get worked up when some famous Chad's pet dies while an incel can commit suicide and have it go completely undetected for many months.

Doesn't even just extend to other humans as well. I notice it among how humans treat animals. Insects that are visually appealing such as fireflies, ladybugs, and butterflies I always noticed that normies never tried to kill and it is frowned upon if someone kills them. If they accidentally die they'll express "poor ladybug." unlike uglier bugs such as spiders, cockroaches, and moths regardless of their utility. If sharks simply looked like dolphins they would have never been meticulously hunted down as a result of Jaws. So and so forth.

Humans are wired to want ugly things dead and to exercise care and "empathy" for visually appealing beings.
dogpill

@gymletethnicel and @tehgymcel420 deserve a tag

also @Colvin76

Kids are evil and are not innocent

religion in a nutshell, pray to god for forgiveness, carry on sinning like a retard.

Tbh that's why I hate the Islamic community.

CuckTears won't touch this

This is a personal story that i've been a bit afraid to share, but because i'm drunk and low inhib, i've decide to post now.

basically. 6th grade was when my bullying started, I was called "pimpleface" or "shitface" constantly, and if i went to the teachers for help, they did nothing, and kids basically laughed at me for asking for help

all throughout the year, my mom was dying of cancer, and i was getting bullied. my basic routine would be going to school, enduring being bullied, and coming home to spend time with my mom in her last days.

eventually, my birthday came, and kids were nice to me. but only because it was my birthday.
the next day, they started being mean to me. i said "why so mean"
they said "it's not your birthday, we don't have to be nice to you"
i felt like shit, i visited my mom later that day in hospice, and she couldn't even talk, she was on life support
the next day, she died

i was a wreck, i had to take off from school the next few days

when i came back, everyone was "nice" to me, being sympathetic, yet when i complained about being bullied, they scoffed in my face.

this lasted mostly til the end of the year, and of course the next school year the bullying continued

As an ugly man we can't trust any human being.You can maybe trust one or two guys who have the same objective as you but even then you need to be extremely careful with them.this life is brutal.May god have mercy on us.