Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The society wants to fight Incels lmao. Try fighting over a billion men you retardos

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
Yes its nothing new. There are more than a billion involuntary celibates (by definition).
How are you going to fight so many men you fags?

Yes its nothing new. There are more than a billion involuntary celibates (by definition).
How are you going to fight so many men you fags?
Chad always wins is all I can say.

But why fight people for being ugly?

Chad always wins is all I can say.

But why fight people for being ugly?

Chad's usually support Incels(dedsrs). The normies and soy cucks are the ones that hate us and want us dead (and women obv).

Chad's usually support Incels(dedsrs). The normies and soy cucks are the ones that hate us and want us dead (and women obv).
That's actually true ngl. The people who have bullied me have always been normies. I'll get insulted by heigh tier normies every now and then but never bullied. Chads always treat me slightly better than normies

That's actually true ngl. The people who have bullied me have always been normies. I'll get insulted by heigh tier normies every now and then but never bullied. Chads always treat me slightly better than normies

Yes bro:feelsokman:. Chad is bae (nohomo)

We will not breed, we lost already. They want us to rope, they like when we rope.

I don't think there are a billion incels tbh. And besides they only talk about blackpilled incels, the bluepilled cucks are a majority and they are functional to society

You mean men who aren't having sex? Society isn't trying to fight them, society is trying to fight us. The people on this forum.

You mean men who aren't having sex? Society isn't trying to fight them, society is trying to fight us. The people on this forum.

yes but they are saying that they want to fight THE "incels, there are over a billion men that are "incel" by the definition of it (want to have sex, but cant get).

>society is trying to fight us.
Yes but then again, they have to explicitly say that they want to fight .co members.

yes but they are saying that they want to fight THE "incels, there are over a billion men that are "incel" by the definition of it (want to have sex, but cant get).

>society is trying to fight us.
Yes but then again, they have to explicitly say that they want to fight .co members.

So they're misusing the word "incel?"

I don't think there are a billion incels tbh. And besides they only talk about blackpilled incels, the bluepilled cucks are a majority and they are functional to society
Pretty much. Majority of incels are bluepilled