Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The society collapse u all waited for may happen

CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★
Ive seen many posts during my time here that talked about how only a society collapsion
So i wonder what are you thinking that could happen now?
ofc it may not even collapse but normies will learn what LDAR means for at least 2months

Sure,I'm waiting for the collapion as well

Economy might take a nose dive but i doubt it will get to a point where the world ends up in a post apocalypse tbh.

Sure,I'm waiting for the collapion as well
Every day i see someone new using a halo avi :incel:

guys like @BlkPillPres have been talking about how bad society want to collapse,so i wonder whats their plan if this actually happen or at least society takes a big hit

I think the economy might tank and if it get really bad in other countries there might be rioting. I don't see complete anarchy happening though.

Recession definitely, depression maybe, but no collapse

It will be a recession slightly worse than 2008, that's about it. In a year or two, the virus will be taken care of.

> Be chinese guy
> Undercook bat soup
> İnfect people and cause a massive crash in economy.
Lol fuck everyone,ım only trying to stay alive so ı can see people suffer.

Corona is cope

> Be chinese guy
> Undercook bat soup
> İnfect people and cause a massive crash in economy.
Lol fuck everyone,ım only trying to stay alive so ı can see people suffer.
Time to bat soupmaxx. When this thing blows over I will travel to china and eat as many bats as possible to start a new pandemic. JFL @ not bat soupmaxxing.

They'll go mad from the isolation, a mile in our shoes & it's too much, try a lifetime.

guys like @BlkPillPres have been talking about how bad society want to collapse,so i wonder whats their plan if this actually happen or at least society takes a big hit

No collapse is likely to happen unless some unforeseen circumstances pop up

If a collapse does happen............ actually I won't say what I will do because then I'm basically outing myself

Jist move to India if it gets that bad. The virus won't beat curries

It will collapse when non-chads get blackpilled, and realize they're being screwed over, then they'll stop paying taxes and stop pandering to rosties.

Weld my door shut

Unnamed

every single time

If society collapses I will carve a kingdom from the ashes and have a heavenly harem or die trying.

The promised moment.

Time will tell