Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The socialmediapill destroyed me

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
Foids brand you as a social loser if you dont have a fb or insta. Ive had this happen to me so many times, ive lost count. Of course its looks at the end of the day but if youre an average looking guy, you still need a fb/insta to get foids today.

Only way is to play it off as like you're too cool to care about social media, but really no one will believe that

I have snapchat but nobody really texts me anyway

Last edited:
FB and Instagram are depressing places to be, they're a reminder of what i'm missing out on. I stay away for my sanity.

Faceberg is for boomers, Instagram and Snapchat are for roasties, where is the social media for MEN?

Faceberg is for boomers, Instagram and Snapchat are for roasties, where is the social media for MEN?

Incels.co
FB and Instagram are depressing places to be, they're a reminder of what i'm missing out on. I stay away for my sanity.

True. I tried to make a fb once and it was so pathetic that i deleted the next day.

i have all social media but my phone is dryer than a piece of shit in the desert

Status is important to foids

Foids brand you as a social loser if you dont have a fb or insta. Ive had this happen to me so many times, ive lost count. Of course its looks at the end of the day but if youre an average looking guy, you still need a fb/insta to get foids today.
Why are females asking for your insta??
Why are females talking to you in a social setting???
:chad::banhammer:

same. I use insta and FB for checking on other but I have 0 friends on both profiles. I don't post nor tell anyone I have them.
Reddit and 4chan and .co

Is snapchat still hip these days?
Used to be massive when I was at school, never sent a snap in my life?

Is snapchat still hip these days?
Used to be massive when I was at school, never sent a snap in my life?
yes norm niggers still use it although less

i only use it to stalk bitches

:chad::chad::chad:. Mods, its time to get busy.
Did you see the "nobody really texts me anyway" part? Usually it's only if they need answers to an assignment. I'd be better off deleting it tbhngl but if I wanna ascend I still need it.

Why are females asking for your insta??
Why are females talking to you in a social setting???
:chad::banhammer:

Twas suggested to me by my sister that i need social media to ascend. Her friends also agreed that they wouldnt date a guy without social media. A lot of foids i met on arranged marriage sites rejected me coz no social media.
i only use it to stalk bitches

Classy and based.
i have all social media but my phone is dryer than a piece of shit in the desert
:chad: :chad: :chad: :chad:

Yeah and I don't like when foids do this. It's almost as if social media is a must nowadays. I don't use any form of social media it's so depressing.

Yeah and I don't like when foids do this. It's almost as if social media is a must nowadays. I don't use any form of social media it's so depressing.

Its fkin depressing when you use it and also when you dont coz nazi whore foids will judge you as a social loser.
Status is important to foids

Yes. A lot of cels here underrate the importance of class and social standing.
If Chad doesn't have social media that makes him more attractive and mysterious to them.

Forget chads. Chads cant lose no matter what (similar to foids). Point is if youre an average looking guy, you still need to have social media to get foids.

Last edited:
I’ve coomed 3X today and honestly I’m to drained to be angry TBH

I would buy a sexdoll or a pocket pussy if I didn’t live at home tbhngldedsrs

I’ve coomed 3X today and honestly I’m to drained to be angry TBH

I would buy a sexdoll or a pocket pussy if I didn’t live at home tbhngldedsrs

Wtf are you talking about?

I have insta but barely check it

Can't really call it social media but Discord, though you'd have to avoid retarded e-girls and simps, other than that its fine.

A lot of foids i met on arranged marriage sites rejected me coz no social media.

I noticed most foids now have policy don't reply to men that don't link Instagram account. They are probably afraid of Chadfishing, heght frauding and money/lifestyle frauding.

If you are a nonchad male

To foids a nonchad male not having social media means he is antisocial and weird.

btw the cope, it burns

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/nosurf/comments/9i18be/do_you_think_not_having_social_media_makes_you/