Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The social aspects of being an incel are underestimated

• Thread starter Genetic Dead End
  • Start date
Genetic Dead End

Genetic Dead End

Unfiltered sadness. AcneScarCel.
★★★★★
If you identify as incel, it should mean (at least to my knowledge) that you either have some sort of SMV limitng deformity or you're just rudely unattractive. For me, I'm incel becuase I am 1- mentally ill 2- have acne scars 3- just plain ugly, and that's the end of it, any attempt to change that is just futile coping. So, after accepting the abysmal God/nature given hand that I recieved at birth, and that no women will ever find me attractive and that I have an SMV of close to 0, shouldn't that be freeing? shouldn't I be happy that I have one less thing to worry about? No, I still have to live the rest of my life with these flaws, I still have to participate in this God awful society so I wont starve to death, I still have to face the daily ignominy and looks of disgust and thoughts of detest everyday. I am locked between the jaws of society and forced to do as it pleases while slowly feeling it's incisors peneterating my flesh until I expire. "Just pull yourself by your bootstraps" for what? I will always be a low quality male, cashiers and store clerks will always find me repulsive, classmates/coworkers will always repudiate me. The social struggles of an incel are directly proportional to the romantic aspects, and if that doesn't apply to you, then you never had it that bad to begin with.

Looks are relevant at every aspect of life. Chads get more lenient treatment from teachers at a young age and when they grow up, employers prefer them because of the halo effect and many other instances of preferential treatment.

Looks are everything

Looks are everything. Lack of sex is only a small part of the problem. This is why bluepilled "just focus on other things besides sex" advice will always be useless. We incels face discrimination in those "other things" too.

cope sub8 is incel

Sub 6 men are the New Jews of 1930's Germany.

yeah if you're an incel other men will not even want to be your friend