Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The smell pill

HappilySingle

HappilySingle

Captain
★★★★
Foids can detect inferior genes through sent. Even if you surgerymaxx your bad genes will still show up in your sent. It's fucking over.

Sometimes I still smell like ass even after I shower and put on deodorant. It is over

cope. it's all looks

I used to smell pretty bad during my preteens and early teens, even girls who were my friend would stop like they got hit by a dodgeball in the face when they tried coming next to me. I was brutally bullied for my smell. All even though I showered in the mornings.
cope. it's all looks

Not true at all, (natural) scent is a massive factor.

cope. it's all looks
This, scents is a retarded cope because humans are visual creatures, our noses are extremely hardly and can just barely detect fermenting bacteria before it gets in our nose.
HvCFxcT

Not true at all, (natural) scent is a massive factor.
sorry this is still cope.

so if someone drowns themself in cologne, is the foid still gonna smell the natural scent?

Scent definitely plays a big role in attraction. Can we all honestly admit that if a Stacy has bad breath or a bad odor that we are instantly turned off by them? I cannot speak for females, though, we all know their emotions override logic. For instance, they see a Chad and they will want to get dicked down by him, no matter what.

cope, foids will be more attracted to a chad who hasnt showered in a month than an incel who has heavily sprayed himself with deodorant and perfume.