Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The smarter you are, the more women hate you

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Good article found here: https://archive.fo/tzkN9#selection-143.0-143.44

I came across this article:

https://archive.is/vGaEe

It is about overpriced sex therapists in silicon valley who make their fortune counseling tech guys who cannot find a woman. Some of these guys are the smartest guys on earth, but women will not even give them the time of day, despite their large disposable incomes. I personally work in the tech field, and I would say 30% of tech workers are incel, tech workers are almost exclusively male. I wonder how many ex-convicts are incel, the number is 0. What does that say right there? It has been a well known fact for some time that people with exceptionally high IQ’s tend to have fewer children. High IQ women do it out of choice, since even ugly women have unlimited sexual options, but high IQ men are frequently incel since women do not give them a chance. Because of feminism, todays cunt lives in its feral state, and unless it is controlled, that is exactly where humanity will revert back to in several generations. Fortunately, the solution is simple, but unfortunately, it will never happen, as feminism has too deeply dumbed down the population of the west. All that would have to happen to fix this is the reversion of all entitlements by the state and cutting back government to the bare minimum. Since 60% of government workers are female, and welfare predominantly goes to women, if they want to have kids, they will have to settle for the nerds/geeks instead of the degenerate ex-con’s and thugs.

Last edited:
I wonder if he posts here?

The reason why people with high IQ have a hard time getting laid is because it is much harder to connect with some who has a fundamentally different human experience than yourself.

Keep in mind that the difference between IQ 130 ( 1 in 100) and the average IQ of 100 is the same as that of an average person a deeply mentally slow person with an IQ of 70. An IQ of 150 is to an average person what an average person is to an 8 year old, or someone with Down's syndrome.

It's hard to connect on an emotional and intellectual level when there is such a significant chasm.

It has nothing to do with ferality or anything of the sort. She reads Twilight, you read Tolstoy, what the fuck are you going to bond over?

The reason why people with high IQ have a hard time getting laid is because it is much harder to connect with some who has a fundamentally different human experience than yourself.

Keep in mind that the difference between IQ 130 ( 1 in 100) and the average IQ of 100 is the same as that of an average person a deeply mentally slow person with an IQ of 70. An IQ of 150 is to an average person what an average person is to an 8 year old, or someone with Down's syndrome.

It's hard to connect on an emotional and intellectual level when there is such a significant chasm.

It has nothing to do with ferality or anything of the sort. She reads Twilight, you read Tolstoy, what the fuck are you going to bond over?
That's definitely a barrier to long relationships but not a barrier to sex.

I don't think it is that at all. People fuck other people without knowing a single thing about each other all the time. I would say that it is more of the fact that people with a high IQ have a detachment from their natural instincts. They tend to overthink everything and as a result never get laid. As an example, some low IQ guy may just straight go into the kiss because he is overwhelmed by the desire at the moment. Someone with a high IQ is likely to remember all the situations where going in for a kiss is bad and ends up not doing it. Low IQ guy gets laid, high IQ guy ends up masturbating.

That's definitely a barrier to long relationships but not a barrier to sex.

True, but when there is the possibility of connection, even an ugly motherfucker can sometimes get it done over time if he isn't damaged goods.

They went to silicon valley to check this , right? If they had checked multinational CEOs, investment bankers, or surgeons, they would have found plenty of brilliant men getting pussy left and right. Going for the smart AND weirder dudes with the asocial career isn't exactly being fair on the variables.

IT/computer science guys are almost always ugly

This is a cope.

The smarter you are, the more likely to be blackpilled you are and the more likely to be based.

Status leveraging is maybe the only way intelligence can be beneficial in pulling sluts. Men who have successfully capitalized on their abilities are a small quotient of the intelligent (most CEOs are smart people, but most smart people aren't CEOs). Without material and hierarchical yield, mental acuity means nothing with respect to sex appeal: if a bitch can't gaze upon, parade, or insert something, it means nothing to her. And, as others have noted, high IQ is linked to high inhibition, a death blow when you consider that holes want a boasful dumbass who in his conduct provides implicit proof of his success with other foids.

Without material and hierarchical yield, mental acuity means nothing with respect to sex appeal
I've never seen someone put this fact in such an accurate way.

No woman will ever feel sexual attraction towards your intelligence, even if she herself is as intelligent as you and shares lot of interests. "Sapiosexuality" is gigacope.

even an ugly motherfucker can sometimes get it done over time if he isn't damaged goods
Cuck
They went to silicon valley to check this , right? If they had checked multinational CEOs, investment bankers, or surgeons, they would have found plenty of brilliant men getting pussy left and right. Going for the smart AND weirder dudes with the asocial career isn't exactly being fair on the variables.
Stop coping. If femoids wanted smart men they would match with more of them on tinder, and hook up with them at bars.

@ItheIthe, @SaintMarcLepine

FEMALE GENOCIDE WHEN?

I don't think IQ matters for attraction. I'm low IQ and women hate me.

Cope rope slope

Nobody cares how intelligent you are.

Women just hate getting brain mogged by a bunch of non Chads. The smarter a man is, the more likely he is to be blackpilled and see through the female nature.

Fact: All women are stupid, could outsmart one just by beating my chest and imitating a gorilla

Women just hate getting brain mogged by a bunch of non Chads. The smarter a man is, the more likely he is to be blackpilled and see through the female nature.
Good thing most cucks are broke low iq men. That's why femoids hate that the blackpill is reaching the smart nerds, and they won't be able to betabux them anymore. Once the rich betas refuse to get cucked then femoids lose.

Good thing most cucks are broke low iq men. That's why femoids hate that the blackpill is reaching the smart nerds, and they won't be able to betabux them anymore. Once the rich betas refuse to get cucked then femoids lose.
Blackpilling the professionally accomplished cels who have the potential to become true betabuxx is a must.

Chad is high IQ.

Accept that blackpill or cope forever.

Not if you look like Pietro Boselli.

If you have a look like his can have autism that women will still suck your dick.

Chad can have any IQ, but sub6's must be rich and low IQ with low t.

This is true. While I don't work in tech, I can relate to this. I see this in both men and women who come into where I work. They do not like people smarter than them. They do not like being told no. They throw a fit like a spoiled child when they don't get there way and will throw you under for the pettiest of things. Do not kid yourself. They don't give a fuck about you. I mean, if it were up to me, I'd be able to throw them into a window, into oncoming traffic, break their legs, etc. Yeah. Pull back the benefits and tell the women to go fuck themselves until I get my blowjobs on demand.

Ego and arrogance is what preventing from humanity progressing further
Look at the Wright Brothers they were mocked, ridiculed because of normies EGO and ARROGANCE
If they were more supportive at that time we would already have space planes as a form of air or space travel by now

If you have a look like his can have autism that women will still suck your dick.

Wtf, he didn't even explain Andrew Wiles proof.

I feel like it's almost like Chad is taking credit for an incel's hard work. Search for a pic of Andrew Wiles, he would be incel in today's world.

I don't think it is that at all. People fuck other people without knowing a single thing about each other all the time. I would say that it is more of the fact that people with a high IQ have a detachment from their natural instincts. They tend to overthink everything and as a result never get laid. As an example, some low IQ guy may just straight go into the kiss because he is overwhelmed by the desire at the moment. Someone with a high IQ is likely to remember all the situations where going in for a kiss is bad and ends up not doing it. Low IQ guy gets laid, high IQ guy ends up masturbating.

Low IQ do tend to be low inhib

Comments are brutal

Attachments

• 8C595C84-79AE-4DB2-ABFB-8F9D91707193.png
    8C595C84-79AE-4DB2-ABFB-8F9D91707193.png
    55.1 KB · Views: 156
Comments are brutal

His life change was brutal.

"During his PhD candidature, Boselli taught undergraduate mathematics to mechanical engineering students. He completed his PhD study on 16 February 2016. In January 2014, a student took note of his physique and stumbled upon his modelling career; the subsequent Facebook post went viral a year later.[2][3] After the viral post, Boselli signed with the British modelling agency Models 1. He has since been dubbed the “world’s sexiest maths teacher”.[4] As of February 2018, his Instagram account has 2.5 million followers."