Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over the smallest things trigger me now

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
stopped by a starbucks before I went out last night. There was one ethnic manlet finishing his shift inside the store. I mogged him easily. These two hot white girls entered and he approached them, asked why they didn't say hello. He looked like he was in grade 10. The girls were older, maybe in first year uni. Then the 3 of them left the shop together and got in a high end mercedes. I saw one of the girls in the front pass him a bottle of grey goose. Just made me want to kill myself. I never got to experience anything like that and probably never will.

And to make things worse, they ended up going to the same club as me. I saw the same guy make out with 2 different girls. What does he have that I don't? This is such fucking bullshit.

Last edited:
I saw the same guy make out with 2 different girls. What does he have that I don't? This is such fucking bullshit.
It’s his personality, dumbass. Kek.

At least you got properly drunk.

(((Personality)))

Probably a drug dealer. Or rich. That's the only hope for manlets

not sure if srs.
Of course not. Looks >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Personality.

Is that guy who made out with 2 girls attractive? If yes, here is your answer then.

Of course not. Looks >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Personality.

Is that guy who made out with 2 girls attractive? If yes, here is your answer then.
he was an ethnic manlet. I mogged him. Tbh these outliers piss me off more than Chads

Kill all the ethnics

It's over for mogcels

did you mog his face or just his height? He probably remembered to shower today thats why, you gotta remember too boyo.

I have a few phrases which make me pissed off. "Who hurt you". "Can't love other people if you don't love yourself." "There are ways to be productive in society and be happy while being lonely".

I also can't stand pedophiles, homosexuals, and storm weenies. When I see happy people in public I'm not mad, just filled with despair.

did you mog his face or just his height? He probably remembered to shower today thats why, you gotta remember too boyo.
I mogged him in almost every way except he was NT with a full head of hair

maybe he showers quite often.

Didnt u make this thread already niger?

The guy you're talking would probably mog me tbh

I have a few phrases which make me pissed off. "Who hurt you". "Can't love other people if you don't love yourself." "There are ways to be productive in society and be happy while being lonely".

I also can't stand pedophiles, homosexuals, and storm weenies. When I see happy people in public I'm not mad, just filled with despair.

Im also fucking hypersensitive. When i see a teen couple i fucking freak out. Or a guy about my age with his wife and young child. I just want hide the rest of my life as the only spanish virgin hikikomori

He found the cheat of life obviously kek

When you have taken the blackpill, you will view everything in life in terms of the blackpill.

am telling you, some people are destined to fail no matter what

They prob knew him or a drug dealer like somone eles said. You can always fight em if ya a gymcel.