Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News The skies over America.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
First it was Chinese air balloons, then it was UFOs, and now it is strange radar distortions, either this nation is collectively losing its mind or somebody is testing our air defense readiness, I can't tell which. :feelsjuice:

Giphy

i find the sky intimidating to look at when facing straight up, getting a similar feeling as if staring into the abyss.

Theres also the goverment covering up evidence

i find the sky intimidating to look at, getting a similar feeling as if staring into the abyss.
My biggest worry is coincidental precursors to World War III, thankfully I'm in an isolated portion of the central U.S. up in the mountains. My hope is that it is isolated enough from nuclear exchanges should it ever come to that, I hope not. :feelsjuice:

I'm just laying back and watching, doesn't even matter anymore. :smonk:

My biggest worry is coincidental precursors to World War III, thankfully I'm in an isolated portion of the central U.S. up in the mountains. My hope is that it is isolated enough from nuclear exchanges should it ever come to that, I hope not. :feelsjuice:
the thing about technology like that existing is that it's inevitable that someone will use it someday, could be 5 years, 100 years or 1000 years from now on but it will eventually be released.

I'm just laying back and watching, doesn't even matter anymore. :smonk:
True that, if I die, I shall die praying for massive carnage and destruction everywhere. :feelsjuice:

the thing about technology like that existing is that it's inevitable that someone will use it someday, could be 5 years, 100 years or 1000 years from now on but it will eventually be released.
Somebody is just dying gritting their teeth to push that giant red launch button, everyday they sit behind a desk somewhere staring at it all day everyday thinking to themselves, "I'm hoping that I am the chosen one to finally push it." :feelsjuice:

WW3 is a go. All zoomers to be canon fodder.