Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The situation in this day and age

Freixel

Freixel

Captain
★★★★
My real situation is this, without lies:

I am gymcelled mtn and I only manage to match with landwhales genuinely 3/10 on dating apps, the rest of the women do not answer or the conversation never comes to anything (they stop answering or answer 2 words every 3 days), this is the situation of the average guys in 2024: 0 sex if you are sub 7

Dating apps are practically a no-go zone for sub7's, I'm not exaggerating, it's reality although some don't want to accept it

Of course this correlates 100% with male virginity statistics skyrocketing among young people in the recent years

More and more 5/10 and 6/10 are gonna end up in the bp community.

More and more 5/10 and 6/10 are gonna end up in the bp community.
Yes, this is a trend, mainly because the next male generation will be dysgenic men (total truecels, just like me), and the rest will be soy cuck.

And even the ugly foids don't want anything, not like I do.

And even the ugly foids don't want anything, not like I do.
I've seen ugly women literally 2 points below me just ignore me like I don't exist, like I'm not enough for them.

This is not hipergamic

Its megaultragigamic

Non-chad life experiences are much closer to incels than to Chad.

Life as a sub 8 male is simply a scam. That's it.

I'm glad reality is accepted, I was tired of guys saying "if you're not a 2/10 deformed trucel you don't belong here"

No, incels are not the 1% of population anymore, they are much much more.

Sub 8 theory is bullshit. When I go outside I see plain looking normies with gfs, only truecels are alone

I'm glad reality is accepted, I was tired of guys saying "if you're not a 2/10 deformed trucel you don't belong here"

No, incels are not the 1% of population anymore, they are much much more.
If you are a sub 5 then you are the bottom 1%, as simple as that. 5/10 is LTN and 6/10 MTN, most people are 6s

They wonder why men don't wanna work, where's the incentive or stakes in the game?

To be honest most women dont care if you are gymcelled. Just be slim and do some sports and you will be seen as more attractive than if you were big muscled.