Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The sisterpill is brutal for ricecels

Imagine being this desperate for a foid.

If that is his biggest problem in life he has it easy.

should have just fucked his sister before she became a raging whore :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

Take revenge by marrying an Aryan foid :feelsohh:

its disgusting how much pusi noodlewhores throw at mayo faggots, JBW never fails to make your blood boil

"I'm in the same boat. For me I used to live with frat boy types. One of them made fun of that fact all AF are banging white guys. Even asked if my sister was. Now you'd like to think that isn't literally true. And it wasn't true at the time but it was later on and that day destroyed me

For my own mental health I needed to keep distance , long distance. AF dont understand how the have enabled gendered racsim to divide us. Asian Americans are a broken group. My anger is partly due to complete failure of our community to address this

I'm married, doing quite well, and ive since made peace with the topic. WMAF should be judged by their actions, not words. If they are fighting imperialism , they are one our sid"

brutal :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Average aznidentity cuck :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I find it ironic how niggas steal white toilets from mayo fags who in return steam noodlewhores from rice

ya that sub is a joke lol

Sharia law is the only method

I find it ironic how niggas steal white toilets from mayo fags who in return steam noodlewhores from rice

ya that sub is a joke lol
White coalburners are a tiny minority while noodlewhores who fuck cumskins are like 80%. It's not even close jfl.