Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The sinister effect of what’s happening in the west

kobaforthewin

kobaforthewin

National Bolshevik
★★★
I don’t know if any of you can relate but my first exposure to the blackpill was actually my mother. I was Blackpilled by my mother in my early teens as I had found out that she had been an alcoholic whore since her teens and cheated on my father. It’s her fault that I’ve been robbed of a life with both parents. A life where my father could’ve prepared me for the trials and tribulations I’ve faced. But no, I had to have some dumb feminist helicopter mom. Thank god I never put on a dress or played with Barbie dolls by accident as a kid, otherwise she probably would’ve encouraged me to become some tranny freak. My mothers influence was something that took me years to shed as she had filled my mind with her disgusting leftist, feminist beliefs that her mom had given her. I had no father figure, I lacked masculinity and I lacked any sort of sense of direction because of these things. Thankfully I escaped my mothers influence and became much more mentally combative with her as I got older and became closer with my father. But I’ve been set back so far in life because of her and I’m still recovering to this day.

The reason I am telling you this story is because this is what awaits the children of all future cock carousel riding, single mothers who divorce their beta buxxers after a few years. When you look deep into what the left (Jews) have done to this country, you really see how evil it is. Thousands, maybe millions of children will grow up how I did, in the care of evil resentful former whores who sip red wine every night. No father to protect them from their roastie, whore, mother brainwashing them with bluepilled leftist propaganda. These young boys will grow up to either become incels or bluepilled cucks, a few may be blessed with good looks and live a Chad existence.

Women really need to be put back in their place and leftists need to be jailed. They will destroy everything if this country stays it’s current course.

AJFCJaVe-P8hDTKBoe-xcFgTQHXlA1mb3IlX3N-31SNaFgeT8d8wFt25ytbhjVSuoOO7Oi_2SjgbIS2J667OqoweZntLeTyoXDIvUBtWIu6cj_TDtRBfvYQ7Q5FZ_zoaaVYHEjXfoF_t7rKE5HtKdOv7r9Y-6b7dn_hPfIkxe1CUomJ0q2O88gWWUGWN6ELdTwGkScjyEZ-P40obPEdXuQQ5xeIbDuHn6Cf0Sxpg9u4A3TtvO7WG61HkSHdui5dOFKOzrGShd34pKD8KV-0466DZRzDYQyT8xMonAaPAvdb3WQDbmErw-ue5Hq2o6nnH6je8p1StW7g4EPMGB_379d0qK_aaeg1YB1-r55T2sp3i3N0RKe22QzLee332SPrD5PhDkiiDq5H6733W3CFFuRFOESgYFdQxGqLGS1XtXUXzc4rvJ8WvqUQHuSDEXxqxeQ16wqT8ADFUtLbRHYrPyAvfZBir9tVjCK3uQLH4R7e5QNgum8L0SSI_SoLmCPnPHgGPIP8T_IO_hzmZPrn3jDpTLOWXo1DYTOgGe49wEjskk0kwlTlcALaZ70KA8tqdy6U3vBnXadO5UmaXI9tbC8pJCPqEe-k1IrAqqWN5Sm9ayhBrHe3vK7VL2t9EUcMZdKhMGy8RPTGd4TSGnXWK0Df_xndde0aD8xmjnp389K0X6s-OQQAZXEEASQMzi1-q0-TgxzA9HXTK1wwQRJi1Q218-L3hOu94n2lX3SFLz8VYX3Wj6N8-KWuH91393PKUFj7LkdSqKaPT7cQ0seoRe7rxMbGYYPkCqZ2ElP1cwfkDhky98bIUCwsNbsGKtPgLpXM-Zr9EH_JSz1ofuxBOwJRz19YWKQcmUF_GwUZ_3j-4IMKT0gDyTQtHBXdYopxxqJDA-JCn29ixoxq1DQc-cV8A_WEbPg=w534-h698-s-no

I live in a Western country. They just force the gay shit here and outside of the country.

America will fall soon the illumnati and the jews are done with this country were gonna fall like rome in the next 2-3 years.

I live in a Western country. They just force the gay shit here and outside of the country.
That will be the norm soon. This is why we must support countries like Russia and China who push back against western hegemony

That will be the norm soon. This is why we must support countries like Russia and China who push back against western hegemony
There are many cucks here that are anti-Russia and anti-China. They're fighting against global degeneracy.

"No bro gotta support Ukraine!"

Probably because they're degenerates too.

There are many cucks here that are anti-Russia and anti-China. They're fighting against global degeneracy.

"No bro gotta support Ukraine!"
Anybody who is spreading anti China or anti Russia sentiment on here is complicit in helping this globohomo empire.

Anybody who is spreading anti China or anti Russia sentiment on here is complicit in helping this globohomo empire.
Exactly.

But many of these faggots are scared of real conservatism coming into their society. Because they know they can't be degenerates under that system and that's why they're afraid of Islam also. They're also scared about getting their properties seized as well.