Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Sims reveals life's hardships, in a way

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
When you ask out a girl in The Sims, she always says yes.

When you apply for a job, you always get it.

Etc.

It reveals doesn't it that it's these things like constant rejections that most of us face that makes life so tricky and can often lead to feeling disheartened and just giving up entirely.

IMG 9686

I used to play sims as a jigsaw like kidnapper and trap foids & old people, putting them through random trials in a huge basement i had

Hm, interesting!

In survival scenarios I tend to think "food, water, shelter" and in day-to-day life I think "health, money, social".

I guess there are lots of ways to encapsulate it.

I used to play sims as a jigsaw like kidnapper and trap foids & old people, putting them through random trials in a huge basement i had

lol, I've definitely tried trapping them in a room to see what they do.

Mostly though I put together quite a nice life, on Sims 3! I had a fiance and a nice house and I owned a beach club. Was good ^_^

Maybe at least with work some kind of recruitment professional could find work for you. Hm.

I don't know what that job is called. It used to be something that recruitment agencies did but these days they just tell you to use their online portal, which isn't very helpful as surely you may as well just go on somewhere like Indeed.