Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The Simpsons stopped being meme-relevant after 2007.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Sounds obvious because that's around the time the movie came out. But the specific pinpoint date is apparently Season 19, Episode 7. November 18th, 2007. Why? Because that's the latest episode of The Simpsons to spawn a meme. According to Know Your Meme.

The graph of which seasons spawned the most memes looks a little like this. Seasons 5 and 6 were the peaks, Seasons 5 through 8 I guess you could call the meat of Simpsons quality. After the year 2000, not one season spawned more than 2 memes.

Season 1: x (1)
Season 2: xx (2)
Season 3: x (1)
Season 4: xxx (3)
Season 5: xxxxxxxxx (9)
Season 6: xxxxxxxx (8)
Season 7: xxx (3)
Season 8: xxxxx (5)
Season 9: x (1)
Season 10: (0)
Season 11: xxx (3)
Season 12: x (1)
Season 13: xx (2)
Season 14: (0)
Season 15: (0)
Season 16: x (1)
Season 17: x (1)
Season 18: (0)

Simpsons Movie: July 27th, 2007

Season 19: xx (2)

Same happened with spongebob. Most of the memes are from seasons 1-3 except for that stupid “cHiCkIn” meme.

Same happened with spongebob. Most of the memes are from seasons 1-3 except for that stupid “cHiCkIn” meme.

It seems after the movie, the quality wanes for most things.

Are the Simpsons still going? Over 30 seasons and zombie simpsons still milking it's hardcore fanbase.

I was elected to lead, not to read. NUMBER 3! :feelskek:

Are the Simpsons still going? Over 30 seasons and zombie simpsons still milking it's hardcore fanbase.

It has to die in the next 10 years. All of the original voice actors are pushing, like, 70 by now. And all of the brown characters have lost their voices.

It has to die in the next 10 years. All of the original voice actors are pushing, like, 70 by now. And all of the brown characters have lost their voices.
Was there any hamlets doing it?

They changed all the writers till there was no original one anymore. I watched that new episode with the January 2021 "prophecy" out of curiosity and man, this shit sucks. It decreased manyfold in quality from the classic Simpsons.

Interesting thread, have a bump

It amazes me that they let simpson keep going and beat a dead horse but cancelled futarama.

SimpsonsHome

their house mogs any house I have ever lived in

Marge sounds like shit now, they should just do a final movie sendoff and be done with it.