Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News The Simpsons, Family Guy, Big Mouth, and Central Park have committed to not letting white people voice the coloreds.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Or "How I Realized I Don't Watch TV Anymore."

I still say, as far as civil unrest, things aren't as bad as they were in the 60s. But as far as virtue signaling, it's the end of the fucking world. Nevermind absolutely zero people asked for this and everyone's saying "No, what are you doing?"

My first thought was "Fuck this. No more Simpsons." Until I realized I haven't watch the Simpsons in over 10 years. Or Family Guy. And I refuse to watch these original streaming cartoons. I don't watch any of these shows. I own a TV and I'm paying for cable, but I realize now I haven't turned it on in forever. I don't watch streaming shows either. I tried to do an inventory of the shows I watch, and I'm coming up with nothing.

I think that might be a contributor to my depression. TV was a good cope for me because it helped me know what time of year it was. It's never quite Halloween without seeing some Halloween commercials. It's never quite Christmas without seeing Christmas bumpers between shows. Without that, every day blends together. And now it's too late to start watching TV. It's all gone cucked in the most clown world way possible. I'm not much for Jew conspiracy theories, but damn this is fishy. No one asked for this.

No one asked for this.
Exactly why I think this was all planned from the first protests. I would understand if some companies donated to a fund or increased community outreach, but I just keep seeing companies make more and more ridiculous progressive changes and I can't see who is demanding them. Demands from Twitter don't count because it is just a platform for astroturfing now. People wanted to implement these changes and the current protests are just the perfect time to do so. Jews of course own a lot of the media companies and given their history, they would no doubt want policies which makes the West comfortable for them. Idk if it's a conspiracy theory because it seems to be a reasonable deduction. WASP media executives weren't encouraging progressive things on their platforms 90 years ago and I don't think it's a conspiracy to point that out.

I now see why all those media companies were giving Trump so much air time in 2015-2016. They wanted to use his rhetoric to present a picture of a divided America that needed to be fixed. They were probably over the moon when he won because they knew exactly right now would eventually happen. Ultimately, it's not surprising a bunch of multi-millionaires and billionaires with a lot of power, influence, and connections are trying to push their agenda on society. They probably have a conviction that their beliefs are 100% right and that it needs to be imparted on the ignorant masses. Such a mindset is not new and reminds me of Gilded Age tycoons.

jfl at watching tv in 2020, what are you a boomer? You pay to let someone else assault you with ads and choose what you can and can't see. If you want to watch a show just torrent that shit.

I only watch anime

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back