Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The simplest way to spread the blackpill is showing what Chad is capable of, aka Chadfish

• Thread starter ItsAllOverButTheCry
  • Start date
I

ItsAllOverButTheCry

Veteran
★★
Is there any surprise that r/Chadfish was banned? It had the biggest potential to spread the blackpill because it showed just how degenerate women truly are. Most normie cucks live in utter delusion that if they just work on personality or if they are persistent enough they can get girls. Chadfishing shows that BOTH of those things are totally and completely wrong. Also, halo effect. It's one thing to have icky, yucky incels talking shit, but another thing when a Chad says it.

D_b2g33XUAE28ko.jpg:large

There's a guy who recently did an article challenging Chadfishing, I think someone should debate him.

I agree. People who Chadfish and show to the world things like "Christian" girls asking for stranger Chad to piss in their mouths are doing God's work.

I gave up on spreading the blackpill, cucks just don't want to hear

I wanna see.

His rebuttal to Chadfishing is "The women don't actually realize the Chadfishes are horrible because they don't read the bios." But this ignores the many many Chadfishes where Chad isn't just horrible in his bio, but horrible in the words he says to the woman.

He also says "Yeah but these never pan out. There's a conversation, a meetup is arranged, and the women never follow through because they actually don't like these horrible Chads that much." But this ignores the many many Chadfishes where the woman continues to hound Chad despite the horrible things he's said and how he leads her on. She's not ghosting him, he's ghosting her.

His rebuttal to Chadfishing is "The women don't actually realize the Chadfishes are horrible because they don't read the bios." But this ignores the many many Chadfishes where Chad isn't just horrible in his bio, but horrible in the words he says to the woman.

He also says "Yeah but these never pan out. There's a conversation, a meetup is arranged, and the women never follow through because they actually don't like these horrible Chads that much." But this ignores the many many Chadfishes where the woman continues to hound Chad despite the horrible things he's said and how he leads her on. She's not ghosting him, he's ghosting her.

let the man cope

JFL @ they're "tricking" girls!!

The whole humanity should die

I knew r/chadfish was gonna go down the moment they gave a foid mod status.It was going perfectly fine beforehand ,two or three days after the whore became mod, chadfish got banned.It was hilarious too how the head mod claimed having a female mod would protect the sub lol.We all know how that turned out

that doesnt help spread the blackpill. bluepillers are completely unresponsive to any attempt to take them from their daze. nothing can be shown to them to make them change their tune. they are npc, incapable of deviating from their assigned belief and world view.

He also says "Yeah but these never pan out. There's a conversation, a meetup is arranged, and the women never follow through because they actually don't like these horrible Chads that much."
Also we (every truecel here) already know how women act when they are not interested. Which is decidedly not this behaviour. They are perfectly capable of ignoring people they aren't interested in or find disgusting.

I knew r/chadfish was gonna go down the moment they gave a foid mod status.It was going perfectly fine beforehand ,two or three days after the whore became mod, chadfish got banned.It was hilarious too how the head mod claimed having a female mod would protect the sub lol.We all know how that turned out

What is up with this female mod inflation on reddit? Why clearly male subs are taken over by females? Why male mods allow this?

Also we (every truecel here) already know how women act when they are not interested. Which is decidedly not this behaviour. They are perfectly capable of ignoring people they aren't interested in or find disgusting.

His insinuation is that yes, these women are physically interested in these men becaue they ARE attractive, but few man are attractive enough for a woman to do anything more than flirt with him for a while. Eventually she thinks about him as a person and says "I think I've had my fun, onto the next dude."

But that's not necessarily true, because we've seen Chadfishes string women along for the long term.

His insinuation is that yes, these women are physically interested in these men becaue they ARE attractive, but few man are attractive enough for a woman to do anything more than flirt with him for a while. Eventually she thinks about him as a person and says "I think I've had my fun, onto the next dude."

But that's not necessarily true, because we've seen Chadfishes string women along for the long term.

What about catfishman? Who actually gets these girls to meet up.

What about catfishman? Who actually gets these girls to meet up.

Yeah, and there was at least one other guy. He's omitting the many cases where the women don't ghost Chad. Chad ghosts the women. And they beg him to keep talking to them.

Lol, a lot of chadfish experiments the chadfisher specifically asks the foid "Did you read my bio? If you didn't read it" and then the foids like "Yeah I did see you were a convicted murderer child rapist teehee so what? people change teehee".

Catfishman got many foids to actually follow through with a meetup.

The cuck is just coping

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back