Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The simping/w-knighting towards this young homeless girl in YouTube comments is sickening

I shouldn't have checked, you were right. It's absolutely disgusting. And I bet none of them give a shit, until you point it out to them, of course, that homelessness is, by and far, a male problem. But it's not a "problem" to them until they see a foid. Sickening.

I shouldn't have checked, you were right. It's absolutely disgusting. And I bet none of them give a shit, until you point it out to them, of course, that homelessness is, by and far, a male problem. But it's not a "problem" to them until they see a foid. Sickening.
Look at that john comment, he gave her a cigarette, allowed her to take a shower, let her sleep in, paid her some pizza and a pack of cigarettes.

He would have NEVER done the same for a homeless man. Absolutely disgusting simp.

homeless foid gets saved by simp money that's made by the exploitation of wagies. how long can the wagies cope?

Look at that john comment, he gave her a cigarette, allowed her to take a shower, let her sleep in, paid her some pizza and a pack of cigarettes.

He would have NEVER done the same for a homeless man. Absolutely disgusting simp.
Foidspawn are supported by other Foidspawn and Men too. Men are supported by nothing and nobody. I don't think there is a Mental Health crisis. I personally think this is a war on Men to demoralise them so much they commit suicide, but at the same time appearing to do something about it so society doesn't feel guilty about how many Men are dying because of the way society is constructed. Feminism has rotted our politics so much that every politician has to hate Men on a passive aggressive level or they are voted out. Every politician is a huge simp and mega feminist cuck to even be in politics. Any Man who is a politician or wants to be should be avoided for the simple fact that he is a Man working against Male interests.

Top comment is her saying life is good, been off the streets 3 years and sober for 2. Meanwhile her homeless male looksmatch is hanging in an abandoned warehouse or at the bottom of a river!

Good morning, I hate men too

Foidspawn are supported by other Foidspawn and Men too. Men are supported by nothing and nobody. I don't think there is a Mental Health crisis. I personally think this is a war on Men to demoralise them so much they commit suicide, but at the same time appearing to do something about it so society doesn't feel guilty about how many Men are dying because of the way society is constructed. Feminism has rotted our politics so much that every politician has to hate Men on a passive aggressive level or they are voted out. Every politician is a huge simp and mega feminist cuck to even be in politics. Any Man who is a politician or wants to be should be avoided for the simple fact that he is a Man working against Male interests.
Men are the backbone of society yet our suffering is ignored, mocked or ridiculed.

Fuck, once i had money blocked on my investment account and i could not withdraw it until some time. And literally my own family didn´t give a fuck. I ate what i found rice, caned fruit and vegetable. I found razor and shave my beard and found part time job where they paid me every week. First day after work i go to mc donald and picked food from trash tray trolley. Next day at work they see i didn´t eat and that i´m hungry so they give me food without me asking. People who owned me big money didn´t give a fuck. Everyone tried to blame me instead of helping me.

This girl run away from home and everyone is trying to help her and that was her own decision to live on the street, she can go home anytime.

Her male counterpart was not only ignored, but if he accidently got in the shot of the camera he would've been assaulted.

But screw the homeless veteran who sleeps under the local bridge with extreme PTSD, amirite?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back