Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The shorter you are, the less acceptable it is to wear lifts

GhostedPhantom

GhostedPhantom

GrAYcel (he/him)
★★★
It's kind of the same with foids - it suits taller ones to wear high heels more, at least in an aesthetic sense. Of course, they do that and then they wonder where "all the good men" are.

So, the more you need lifts just to feel normal, the less acceptable it is for you to wear them and the more noticeable it is if you do wear them, not to mention when you take them off. Meanwhile if a tallfag decides to wear them to mog everyone else even more, it's all good.

Bonus article:
There was some speculation that Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau's shoes had lifts during his visit to the White House this week, as the 6'2" PM appeared to be at eye level with the 6'3" President Trump.
^ Not mocked or anything. Meanwhile:
Rubio's height is listed as 5'10" on official documents, though it's rumored he's closer to 5'8". At his unofficial height, Rubio would've been the shortest president since William McKinley, who stood at 5'7". So it's no surprise that he was caught with some wickedly heeled boots when he was running for president, though he was mercilessly mocked for the shoe choice.
Yes, Rubio did wear lifts twice as tall as Trudeau's, but I bet if Trudeau had worn 2-inch ones, there still wouldn't have been a mocking nearly as bad as Rubio's.

And Rubio is 5'8". I'm 5'2". Imagine the discrepancy between my fancy polished 2-inch lift shoes and my subhuman manlet height. :feelskek:

Frauding is chad only.

Only tall men are allowed to be fake and lie. I hate this planet

Lifts are for faggots.
Foids stole high heels from men and because of that, now men can't wear them anymore because they'd be called fags (and lifts are basically thick high heels). Same with the colour pink. I swear, foids ruin everything they come into contact with.

I'm 5'2". Imagine the discrepancy between my fancy polished 2-inch lift shoes and my subhuman manlet height. :feelskek:
Youre 5'2? My condolences. Im 5'3 and i have been treated as shit my all life for it. I wouldnt wear lifts because they are not comfortable and few inches wouldnt change anything for me.

My condolences. Im 5'3 and i have been treated as shit my all life for it.
At least I didn't grow up in a horrible thuggish environment so I wasn't bullied growing up. I can only imagine how bad it is for most gypsies, where the environment is a lot lower-inhib and less civil, at least according to stereotypes and what I've seen myself. Not to mention bullying from racists.
few inches wouldnt change anything for me
Yes - at least this way I know I shouldn't waste my time with "solutions". Even leg lengthening wouldn't help me ascend; it would only help me get treated with a little more respect.

The shorter you are the less you get anything in life :feelsjuice:

foids ruin everything they come into contact with.

Almost everything about old internet was better, then when phones made it accessible and flashy for holes everything started going to shit.

Almost everything about old internet was better, then when phones made it accessible and flashy for holes everything started going to shit.
As they say, the Internet used to be like the Wild West. Now it's a neutered Jewtopia under the guise of protecting foids' feefees.