Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story the short story of le roastie

goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★
So this is a story about a fat, ugly, half-asian, roastie who goes to my high school.

Dramatis personae:
Femboy: ex "gf" of roastie. Goes to another school.
Roastie: roastie
"Chad": stinky polish dude. Chad face, yet body is the sum of a twink, a fatass, and a literally gym nut. Literally does three things: studying, vidya gaming, and gymmaxxing
Chadlite: is a chadlite, but acts like an absolute beta. Gets trampled by foids literally ALL the time.

Basically, it starts out with her having a tranny "gf" (said gf is an unironic femboymaxxer, with no dysphoria). She goes to my shitscum high school. Within the first few weeks, by virtue of acting like a whore, and literally leading on just about literally every other guy (not me though, fuck roasties. I could smell the deceit), she and femboy gf has an argument. Femboy says she's cheating on her, roastie insists she isn't. Either way, she breaks up with femboy gf, and guess what she does to prove she isn't cheating?

She starts fucking "Chad". Now, first off, I actually like Chad. He's not a real Chad, because his behavior is the combination of NEET, red-piller, Chad, beta, and "incel". But he's a nice guy. At least to me. Basically, this is where Chad demonstrates his Chad tendencies. Roastie was beaten by her Chad dad when she was a kid, and basically "Chad" learned about this and would beat her up all the time. And he would literally spend 5 minutes fucking (anally) roastie, then get back to playing CSGO or Dark Souls. Plus, his dorm room is a literal slobfest, and he would go for days without showering. (iTs jUsT bAsIc hYgIeNe InKwElL)

Because the roastie's nature is to cheat, and "Chad" didn't like that, he just beat her up and told her to get on her way.

Roastie, now needing a new source of sex, finds Chadlite. Chadlite is kind of a beta, despite above average appearance, he's a total cuck and a simp (even though I hate that normie term). But basically, one example, before he dated roastie, he dated ANOTHER roastie from the previous year. This other roastie apparently told everyone she was lesbian, which got some bluepilled tears when she started fucking Chadlite. When they broke up, roastie 2 convinced Chadlite to keep being her "friend", by doing her homework, buying her gifts, standard simp shit.

Roastie 1, who broke up with "Chad", meets Chadlite, who broke up with roastie 2. Roastie KNOWS that Chadlite is still not over roastie 2. So, acting very much in-character for a foid eager for Chadlite's dick, gets in a relationship with him anyways. And she literally treats him like shit. Literally openly badmouths him in public, still flirts with other guys and talks to BOTH exes (although "Chad" is enough of a Chad to hate her), and rewarding him with sex if he's a good goy and doesn't talk to any foids (ok this is based, but back to topic).

So, one day, Chadlite breaks up with Roastie. I was sort of surprised, mostly because Chadlite is a beta cuck who would never leave a foid.

While I didn't find out, my other friend, who also conveniently is a Chadlite, later talked to Chadlite about it. I just found out yesterday. Apparently, in her old school, our beloved hero Roastie BULLIED ANOTHER KID TO SUICIDE. What a lovely lady. I'm having her in one of my classes in college.

Stopped reading after this.
Nah im joking, but yea what can you expect from the meme gender? Nothing but misery and pain from them, rip the incel that took his life cause of that usless cum dumpster :cryfeels:

Stopped reading after this.
Nah im joking, but yea what can you expect from the meme gender? Nothing but misery and pain from them, rip the incel that took his life cause of that usless cum dumpster :cryfeels:
honestly idk anything about the kid that killed themselves. Could be an incel, then rip. But if it was a betabuxxer or a foid (foids love attacking other foids over Chad's thunder cock) then I consider it a win.

honestly idk anything about the kid that killed themselves. Could be an incel, then rip. But if it was a betabuxxer or a foid (foids love attacking other foids over Chad's thunder cock) then I consider it a win.
He's more likely to be an incel then not unfortunately, normies love to shit and dogpile on men who already have had enough of life.

Too much text

Too much text
nigga i used paragraphs thats more than sum ppl do.

but tldr: roastie is pumped and dumped, manages to blow thru a trap, a "Chad", and a beta, and also got some kid to rope in her old school

And now imagine what a good mother shes gonna be in the future when she ropes in a betabux to marry her.
Jfl no wonder children are becoming low IQ animals when they are being raised by psychopathic roastie cum dumpsters

And now imagine what a good mother shes gonna be in the future when she ropes in a betabux to marry her.
Jfl no wonder children are becoming low IQ animals when they are being raised by psychopathic roastie cum dumpsters
not just that imagine her cheating on betabuxxer and divorce-raping him. Imagine the poor kid having to sit through all that. Probably will grow up to be another bluepiller or a disgusting "empowered" roastie

niggER i literally broke it up into paragraphs do i have to greentext to get people to read?
Suppository pilling it might get the point across easier lol.

She might have another ER.