Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The shooter in Buffalo today was based

coping_manlet

coping_manlet

Commander
Took out a bunch of niggers in a supermarket in a chimp infested city. The place has some of the highest violent crime rates in the state, he’s just helping the police there do their jobs imo

If he had more foid hate in his manifesto, he just seems like a stormfrontcel

If he had more foid hate in his manifesto, he just seems like a stormfrontcel
I’m not saying I agree with his manifesto at all. He’s just a white supremacist. The outcome happened to be positive though with him going to a run down ghetto and euthanizing sum chimps

True, he also was simping for Xi Ping in his manifesto so cracker and rice alliance against
ghetto dwellers?

Gigabased, may he inspire more like saint terrant before him

All he did tho was kill some fat old niggers, if he really wanted to do something worthwhile in my eyes he should have gone for the hood and shoot up the criminals there

All he did tho was kill some fat old niggers, if he really wanted to do something worthwhile in my eyes he should have gone for the hood and shoot up the criminals there
It doesn’t have to be targeted at this point. Normies are normies