Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The shoehorning of women into the gaming industry was an act of cruelty towards incels

Maj. D Pression

Maj. D Pression

Eternal doomer
Prior to the feminist tampering with the gaming industry circa 2015, video games were essentially a female-free escape for incel men who wanted to be freed from being reminded of their own failures with women. The world of gaming was the greatest cope less fortunate men could find.

It's bad enough that incels are forced to live with a powerful physical attraction to women while having zero hope of attaining one, but then for these jews to invade their spaces and fill them with foids? What good does introducing something as unproductive as videogames do for foids? Nothing. It's almost as though the whole ordeal was just an act of schadenfreude by feminist jews.

Prior to the feminist tampering with the gaming industry circa 2015, video games were essentially a female-free escape for incel men who wanted to be freed from being reminded of their own failures with women. The world of gaming was the greatest cope less fortunate men could find.

It's bad enough that incels are forced to live with a powerful physical attraction to women while having zero hope of attaining one, but then for these jews to invade their spaces and fill them with foids? What good does introducing something as unproductive as videogames do for foids? Nothing. It's almost as though the whole ordeal was just an act of schadenfreude by feminist jews.
Foids hated gaming until it became popular to do so, then tried to pretend that they were discriminated against entering gaming, when they actually didn’t want to game because it was seen as a sub5 hobby.

Foids hated gaming until it became popular to do so, then tried to pretend that they were discriminated against entering gaming, when they actually didn’t want to game because it was seen as a sub5 hobby.
True. Goes to show how hive minded foids are.

They only “game” to attract sub5 orbiters who will do whatever they say
It's a statusmax for them. "Look at me, I'm not like the other girls! I play video games!"

The only reason women get discriminated against in games is because they are in a male oriented hobby And Anyone who isnt a bluepilled retard knows that 90% of them are there for attention especially if its a multiplayer game
They know that the desperate lonely men will give them attention in the gamechat

But then theres also people who will fuck with them for doing this
The ones “discriminating “ are the ones that know what they are doing and don’t want them ruining their copes

It reminds me of when I used to play the texas chainsaw game
I would just go on it with my friend and we would play it for a few hours trying to relax but Its hard to do that when you have to deal with foids shit
Ill be trying to play the game and theres some foid in the game with the name “johnnys slut” or some shit like that

37B231D1 B00A 4A8D B399 6091C92D99B9

Johnny is a 6’2 chad serial killer character in the game btw
As soon as I saw him when I first started playing a year ago I knew this sort of shit would happen
Whenever I see them with these types of names I just try to focus on them and make the game as unenjoyable for them as possible

Ive noticed that “girl gamers “ seem to gravitate towards these serial killer type games like dead by daylight and texas chainsaw
Must be a coincidence bro :feelskek:

Yeah, as soon as foids get involved in a hobby or related industry in any way, the hobby is dead

I personally don't like the idea of hobbies, but if you have one then you should bail out once you see a foid hanging around. that means it is no longer a serious hobby