Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The shithole that is reddit is becoming even more censored and controlled.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I've used reddit for many years. It was a good place to go for specific subjects like games and read about them or even ask questions and share opinions anonymously. It was the most socialization I had for years, and I didn't even post that much, I mostly read.

But in the last few years I've found myself often very frustrated. Even on innocuous subreddits, the censorship and control is downright infuriating. You can't even ask questions about games in gaming subreddits, they will either be automatically deleted or by a mod, cause you didn't post it according to their posting guidelines, or the list of 50 different rules each subreddit has. Why the fuck do they have a downvoting system for the purpose of hiding unpopular/undesired posts, if they're gonna censor it even more on top of that?

Anyway, other than that, the site is cancer in many different ways, and has been for many years. And now it's been announced that it's getting even worse.

Well, shit. Reddit is a shithole worse than ever, I'm permabanned from 4chan, all that's left for me to socialize and stuff is this place. But I'm kinda tired of being reminded I'm an incel.

there's gonna be a massive banwave for the upcoming american election, just about anything that could even remotely help trump will be banned from reddit and other places, chances are something you enjoy will be caught in it

i love reddit

Did the massive shoad wave happen already? Also how did u get permabanned from 4chan? Seems pretty faggotry

Why do you care? Who gives a fuck let them do whatever they want, whoever keeps coming back after having their subreddit banned is braindead. Just remember that you have this forum now.

there's gonna be a massive banwave for the upcoming american election, just about anything that could even remotely help trump will be banned from reddit and other places, chances are something you enjoy will be caught in it
They've already done it today.
Did the massive shoad wave happen already? Also how did u get permabanned from 4chan? Seems pretty faggotry
Yeah it did.

I heard that about 5 site mods have governance over all the subs. Talk about actual systemic opression

Brutal for non US incels who couldn't care less about US politics. But Silicon Valley companies like reddit have shown they will try to force their agenda, first discretely, and then overtly.

I heard that about 5 site mods have governance over all the subs. Talk about actual systemic opression
Yeah but subreddit mods, which are supposed to be more independent, are actually even bigger nazis, control freaks and censors than the admins. They either willingly (some are forced to maybe) go way beyond what they need to do.

Nothing of value lost tbh.
It's a shithole, true.
There are many reasons why the cunts on 4chan may ban you.

As for the ban wave

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/announcements/comments/hi3oht/update_to_our_content_policy/

Never understood the point of a discussion forum if it's going to be massively censored and controlled with no differing or unpopular opinions allowed. That's not a discussion. It's an echo chamber.

Never understood the point of a discussion forum if it's going to be massively censored and controlled with no differing or unpopular opinions allowed. That's not a discussion. It's an echo chamber.
Unfortunately, as I grew older, I've noticed that people truly are just dumb sheep, as cliche as that may sound. Amazing how most people can be very smart at some specific things and very dumb at most other things at the same time.

Unfortunately, as I grew older, I've noticed that people truly are just dumb sheep, as cliche as that may sound. Amazing how most people can be very smart at some specific things and very dumb at most other things at the same time.

yeah people are just annoying sheeps and you should not take them srs

Imagine using reddit even once
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I say they deserve it. People are too stupid for freedom of whatever. Internet used to be much better untill the 2010 when they really started to censure it badly. They even took down geocities and not only.

The Trump Empire Strikes Back, shutting down reddit as the Chinese Marxist Spy Terrorist Network that it is. Hopefully some heads will roll and the mods get free trip to Guantanamo Bay.

Haven't used cuckddit for a year I think, if I login now then there will be no subs left probably.

never used reddit, never liked it so meh

my account is probably gonna get banned soon

lmao get off my dick you utter abomination
Because insulting another dude all the time is getting on his dick. Shut the fuck up you bluepilled faggot. Calling another dude abomination on an incel forum, you’re a hypocrite and a retard nevertheless. Suck my dick, cocksucker larper.

I've used reddit for many years. It was a good place to go for specific subjects like games and read about them or even ask questions and share opinions anonymously. It was the most socialization I had for years, and I didn't even post that much, I mostly read.

But in the last few years I've found myself often very frustrated. Even on innocuous subreddits, the censorship and control is downright infuriating. You can't even ask questions about games in gaming subreddits, they will either be automatically deleted or by a mod, cause you didn't post it according to their posting guidelines, or the list of 50 different rules each subreddit has. Why the fuck do they have a downvoting system for the purpose of hiding unpopular/undesired posts, if they're gonna censor it even more on top of that?

Anyway, other than that, the site is cancer in many different ways, and has been for many years. And now it's been announced that it's getting even worse.

Well, shit. Reddit is a shithole worse than ever, I'm permabanned from 4chan, all that's left for me to socialize and stuff is this place. But I'm kinda tired of being reminded I'm an incel.

Unfortunately reddit has the best wikis for some niche topics. I use RES to block literally like 500 subs that are full of fucking bluepilled faggots.

Unfortunately reddit has the best wikis for some niche topics. I use RES to block literally like 500 subs that are full of fucking bluepilled faggots.
Very true, reddit is really the only forum online where you can go for certain specific stuff.

Glowing CIA nigger Jews

I still go on reddit for some things. I also like incel subreddits because of the memes and Blackops2cel worship but they keep getting banned.

How will it get even worse over there?

Have you tried using a VPN or Proxy to access 4chan again?
(Luckily, 4chan only banned me once for 1 month.)

screw reddit tbh its complete trash now