Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The shit men do for a country

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVnTPK5WXdE

It is crazy when you look at what men do for their country and compare it to how much society cares about mens problems e.g. inceldom or suicide rates. Society just takes mens productivity and abilities for granted.

fuck this gay video.

it want's me to confirm my age via my credit card or my passport/id card. how dumb does one have to be to give away their info like that?

Lol you're comparing society in the 1940s to society now

fuck this gay video.

it want's me to confirm my age via my credit card or my passport/id card. how dumb does one have to be to give away their info like that?
I do not know what site/Country you are on, but it only asks me to sign in with a google Account, which can be easily created and fake without a ID,
Lol you're comparing society in the 1940s to society now
His point is that Men are the Backbone of Infrastructure and society. Who Maintains the Roads, does the plumbing, Does all the Construction work for the Hosuing you NEET in? It's men. Yet they get shitted on and outcasted and rejected.

When men looked like men.

His point is that Men are the Backbone of Infrastructure and society. Who Maintains the Roads, does the plumbing, Does all the Construction work for the Hosuing you NEET in? It's men. Yet they get shitted on and outcasted and rejected.
The problems he's mentioning specifically apply for our current times though
Back then no one cared about either gender's problems and suicides but now everyone worries about women while men are cast aside

The problems he's mentioning specifically apply for our current times though
Back then no one cared about either gender's problems and suicides but now everyone worries about women while men are cast aside
Feminism was in its first wave during the 1940s.

fuck this gay video.

fuck this gay video.

Use a YouTube proxy, such as invidious.xyz