Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The shit life trifecta.

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
Trouble getting into a relationship? Can't hold a conversation to save your life? Struggling in school? Believe it or not, most of those things come naturally to people. If you're failing at all of them, chances are it's because you were born with the Shit Life Trifecta: you're ugly, you're weird, and you're stupid. The guy who was "good with girls" in middle school wasn't reading PUA blogs, he was just taller and better looking than you. The "popular kid" in the 9th grade wasn't spending the 5th grade "self improving" with Dale Carnegie's "How To Win Friends And Influence People", he was just doing what came naturally. The straight A student thought the classes were taught too slow. 99.999% of people are the way they are without any additional effort or introspection about any of it, they just exist and end up where they are, meanwhile you just exist and end up at the bottom of every totem pole.

Realistically, can you improve at any of these things? No. Being ugly is a function of your unchosen craniofacial structure. Conversation is thoughtless and effortless, nobody is consciously thinking in a back and forth, if you think they are that just speaks to your extreme social abnormalities. And you can't raise your IQ, which is your potential to perform intellectual tasks. It's a hard pill to swallow, but chances are if you're shit in every area of life it will never change.

Screenshot 20230506 195308 TikTok

Have you tried using any nootropics?

wow. this is literally me

No idea what that is
Don't give up until you have tried every way to fix your brain. You are correct that many of us cannot begin to function better through sheer will, so logically we should be using supplements. Our brains corroded due to outside factors but they can also be improved by them.

Trouble getting into a relationship? Can't hold a conversation to save your life? Struggling in school? Believe it or not, most of those things come naturally to people. If you're failing at all of them, chances are it's because you were born with the Shit Life Trifecta: you're ugly, you're weird, and you're stupid. The guy who was "good with girls" in middle school wasn't reading PUA blogs, he was just taller and better looking than you. The "popular kid" in the 9th grade wasn't spending the 5th grade "self improving" with Dale Carnegie's "How To Win Friends And Influence People", he was just doing what came naturally. The straight A student thought the classes were taught too slow. 99.999% of people are the way they are without any additional effort or introspection about any of it, they just exist and end up where they are, meanwhile you just exist and end up at the bottom of every totem pole.

Realistically, can you improve at any of these things? No. Being ugly is a function of your unchosen craniofacial structure. Conversation is thoughtless and effortless, nobody is consciously thinking in a back and forth, if you think they are that just speaks to your extreme social abnormalities. And you can't raise your IQ, which is your potential to perform intellectual tasks. It's a hard pill to swallow, but chances are if you're shit in every area of life it will never change.
I always knew it was over because i have autism but it really hit me once puberty struck. Im like a non-human, i cant even imagine being normal.

Replace Stupid with lazy and add poor and thats me

Don't give up until you have tried every way to fix your brain. You are correct that many of us cannot begin to function better through sheer will, so logically we should be using supplements. Our brains corroded due to outside factors but they can also be improved by them.
Intresting will be looking into this :feelsjuice: