Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The shirt pill

• Thread starter Deleted member 39787
  • Start date
Deleted member 39787

Deleted member 39787

Self-banned
-
If you can't fill out a size large shirt with frame and muscle then its over

Medium and small size shirts are for cuck frame buglet incels

US size btw

It really depends tbh. Some clothes i'm size medium and some size large, depends where I buy from. Pretty sure a lot of large and extra large is made for fatasses, not buff dudes.

It really depends tbh. Some clothes i'm size medium and some size large, depends where I buy from. Pretty sure a lot of large and extra large is made for fatasses, not buff dudes.
Cope a real man fits snug in a large filling up the arm hole with his brute size

Cope a real man fits snug in a large filling up the arm hole with his brute size
Not many real men out there, then. Even someone like David Laid looks pretty twinky wearing a t-shirt and I doubt that's a size large
Laid

do I look like a man?

Size large? My dad wears size large. Few times I put on one of his shirts they felt too tight/small.

My shirt size is extra large. Does that mean I have good frame?

I know nothing about shirt sizes. I actually thought large was kind of a meme.

I'm not sure if Canadian sizes are different.

Last edited:
Size large? My dad wears size large. Few times I put on one of his shirts they felt too tight/small.

My shirt size is extra large. Does that mean I have good frame?
Means you're fat bro

Means you're fat bro

Cope. I've been wearing extra large since I was mid-late teens and I was skinny as fuck back then. Now I'm just upper range of healthy/normal weight.

My dad is 5'8" / 185lbs. He is fatter than me.

Cope. I've been wearing extra large since I was mid-late teens and I was skinny as fuck back then. Now I'm just upper range of healthy/normal weight.
Very strange. Could I ask are demographics bad where you live, in other words when you go do you see much more men than women. Or do you not go out.

PS. I believe you are from Toronto in Canada

Mogs me.

I have a shirt from Quakecon that fits snugly around my pathetic, twig-like biceps. The fact that it fits snugly there makes it my favorite shirt tbh. I definitely think there's something to the shirtpill.

Mogs me.

I have a shirt from Quakecon that fits snugly around my pathetic, twig-like biceps. The fact that it fits snugly there makes it my favorite shirt tbh. I definitely think there's something to the shirtpill.
:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

Tight fitting clothes are for hairless faggots and chads.

Extra large in EU size. However i probably lost some weight mainly because i stopped lifting weights months ago and now i just kept on with martial arts+running

fitted not tight

If the sleeves are not loose around the arm, only hairless faggots and chads can wear it. Basically any non-undershirt that is a size that is deliberately meant to show frame is gay or only to be worn by chads.

If you are brown, Afghan dervishmaxx... They have better clothes.

View attachment 556951

If the sleeves are not loose around the arm, only hairless faggots and chads can wear it. Basically any non-undershirt that is a size that is deliberately meant to show frame is gay or only to be worn by chads.

If you are brown, Afghan dervishmaxx... They have better clothes.
wdym how is that guy a hairless fagot?

power bull alpha sigmas wear fitted

Medium and small size shirts are for cuck frame buglet incels

US size btw

View attachment 554032
Up until recently I always wore size S (when I was 27). Now I have gained some weight finally and I now have a normal BMI and wear size M.

James Knott's shirt:

Foto no exif

Shannon's "replication":

13094379 266523900362657 2714331378903020843 n 1

over for non greeks

goth loli gf is ideal you should see my thread on goths at the real nigga corner
Never heard of that site

Goth loli gf is a teenage fantasy of mine because I was surrounded by 15 year old fertile goth girls in high school

Bullshit.
Height + Face, that's all.
Nobody cares about frame.

Up until recently I always wore size S (when I was 27). Now I have gained some weight finally and I now have a normal BMI and wear size M.