Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The shilling for jewmala harris is ridicilous

CroatianManlet2

CroatianManlet2

Captain
This has got to be one of the most ridicilous shilling campaigns in history. The kamala shills are literally trying to pull a 2016 but for democrats but its so obviously fake and gay and retarded. They are literally on every platform save a few (like this one for example). A month ago she was hated by democrats because she jailed thousands of niggers in her past but now everybody loves her apparantly. But i still think Trump is a kike lover and no matter who wins the only true winner will be israel. And trump imo is more likely to lose because there is just no same energy as in 2016 when people actually thought he might do something.

I hope she wins the election so civil war breaks out

Kim and putin will nuke us if that Border Czar wins

It's over if americans get a foid as president

I think Democrats are just happy it's not Biden any more. And honestly, it was a good choice. I didn't like a lot of what I read about her, but at least she seems somewhat able to do the job, unlike Biden and Trump. IMHO the saddest thing is that the candidates were both horrible, now one is bad and the other is horrible.

keep seeing photos of trump posted with the caption calling him weird.

they cant even defend their choice they just quote nigger music and call him weird.

Yes, it's all astroturfed to hell and back