Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The sheer power of the brother mog

cryptic__egg

cryptic__egg

Banned
-
Even though we're in quarantine my brother gladly brings his girlfriend round for sex. He's younger than me but mogs the shit out of me. He brags about waking up to nudes from girls he loosely knows. Fuck I want to explode, the contrast between me and him is constant proof of my sheer subhuman nature.

Happy I dont have a brother because he'd definitely mog me

My brother mogs me too

Brutal shit, man. My condolences.

just more proof of how brutal the delineation between slayer and incel is these days. my brother also had gfs during early years without betabuxxing.

My brother is an actual retard, so I'm the one who mogs him

just more proof of how brutal the delineation between slayer and incel is these days. my brother also had gfs during early years without betabuxxing.
That's the kick, he does nothing. No real effort or money, just slays as naturally as breathing

Inject him with soy during his sleep.

I thank the gods daily for not giving me a brother, especially an older one.
Its bad enough to have an alpha low inhib father who looks down on you. Having another version of him fucking up my shit would be pure suifuel.

My brother is only a bit taller than me but that's it.

I thank the gods daily for not giving me a brother, especially an older one.
Its bad enough to have an alpha low inhib father who looks down on you. Having another version of him fucking up my shit would be pure suifuel.
Way worse when he's younger believe me. It's like the universe saying "look, your brother who came from the same genetic pool is fucking by 15 and you are alone at 18. Pathetic"

Thank god I don't have a brother :feelsautistic:

i couldn’t survive with a chad brother. It would just be a constant reminder of my own inferiority.
@Venomkore what do you think?
throw acid at his face
In minecraft of course

What a nightmare, man.

Feeling inferior by the family is terrible.

Probably different fathers
Married women sleeping around is very common

Brutal as fuck

had the same issue growing up! I can empathize with you!

Last edited:
i couldn’t survive with a chad brother. It would just be a constant reminder of my own inferiority.
@Venomkore what do you think?

In minecraft of course
I dont mind mine much since he is a nice dude but having a cruel Chad brother would be a nightmare

Probably different fathers
Married women sleeping around is very common
Really feels like it sometimes. There's no fucking way I'm from the same gene pool. Then again my dad was a Chad slayer