Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The sheer desperation of noodlewhores for any piece of white cock

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

I hope he pumps and dumps her like the whore she is :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

When raping and pillaging pays dividends.

0 replies haha

When raping and pillaging pays dividends.
It's tragic, Vietcels managed to kick out the white invaders and then a few decades later their cuck leaders whored themselves out to America anyway.

It's tragic, Vietcels managed to kick out the white invaders and then a few decades later their cuck leaders whored themselves out to America anyway.
Vietnamese people hate the Chinese, that's why. It's a struggle that dates back thousands of years. The Chinks have always tried to annex Vietnamese land.

Vietnamese people hate the Chinese, that's why. It's a struggle that dates back thousands of years. The Chinks have always tried to annex Vietnamese land.
this is JBW gone mad. I'm certain white/black/hispanic enemy combatants rape way more than Chinese.

Aren't Viets part Chinese anyway? I literally see no difference when looking at the average Viet and average Chinese. And I'm Asian so it's not like all Asians look the same to me.

Aren't Viets part Chinese anyway? I literally see no difference when looking at the average Viet and average Chinese. And I'm Asian so it's not like all Asians look the same to me.
To be honest, yes. My dad's grandfather came from Hong Kong I believe.

Join them .they should.

At this point. What's the point?.

I descended from the South Vietnamese though (American side of the war), not the enemy (Commies/North Vietnam/Vietcong). Not sure what to make of this.
At this point. What's the point?.
Setting sheer nationalism aside, you're right. There is no point.

Last edited: