Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The shariapill

Shinjicel

Shinjicel

Dead inside
-
who else is holding out on white sharia coming over to the west and enforcing their laws onto foids? As the culture demographic changes to become more brown by kikes its inevitable that sharia law will become enforced into law this will ultimately take away a lot of foid privilege that they once had. inb4cope, prove me wrong.

Chad will still win, richfags as well.

Under allah we are all promised 72 virgins.
manchestra-orchestra-cope.jpg

sharia, maria

mamma mia, spaghetti and meatballs

Its unironically based. I would definitely recommend reading the quoran. Allah knew about foid nature and in doing so beat, raped and controlled them.

Its unironically based. I would definitely recommend reading the quoran. Allah knew about foid nature and in doing so beat, raped and controlled them.

retarded cope.

muhammad=allah

Islam was made by profit momo for getting all the bitches for himself. nothing more. He had countless wives and sex slaves and kept the hottest bitch among war captives for himself.

It ain’t happening boyo

retarded cope.

muhammad=allah

Islam was made by profit momo for getting all the bitches for himself. nothing more. He had countless wives and sex slaves and kept the hottest bitch among war captives for himself.
SUPREME blackpill truth.
Every religion is a cope for sub-humans and a mean to get wealth and women to the rulers.

SUPREME blackpill truth.
Every religion is a cope for sub-humans and a mean to get wealth and women to the rulers.

Yes and it's verifiable from islam's trusted sources.

SUPREME blackpill truth.
thing is sharia is still enforced in the middle east and now with the migration west why wouldn't enforced sharia take place?

Lots of muslimcels have debunked this. Ugly and poor muslimcels can't afford any kind of marriage, let alone having 4 wifes.

Anyway, I would love to see the Sharia law imposed in the west, so stoning foids becomes a daily basis social activity we incels could participate, amongst other beautiful things.

thing is sharia is still enforced in the middle east and now with the migration west why wouldn't enforced sharia take place?
It will. But it doesn't make the Muslim religion less retarded and barbaric.
The whole problem is that the west is cucked and, as cucks, westerns allow migration of barbarians into their homeland instead of immigrating and taking away their resources as in the good old days.

The whole problem is that the west is cucked and, as cucks, westerns allow migration of barbarians into their homeland instead of immigrating and taking away their resources as in the good old days.

Ah the good old days of colonialism. It's fine when we do it out of greed and desire for land but when they do it out of sheer desperation? Unacceptable!
Tbf I do agree that this mass immigration into Europe is getting extremely out of hand. It isn't being done for humanitarian factors by the elites, they are trying to fuck with their countries they control.

I am gonna conver to be a mudslime and get my 72 virgins keep coping.