Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The shape of the universe

Alone75

Alone75

Legend
★★★★
It's probably a sphere now [which always made more sense to me] and not flat. I'm interested in space and exotic physics, so it's an interesting topic to me. https://www.universetoday.com/14395...-universe-is-a-sphere-and-not-flat-after-all/

What do you guys think? My immediate thought was a dark dread if this is true as a "big crunch" could be the end result. But it wouldn't be the end because another big bang would happen as all the matter got crunched to a tiny point. Things would evolve as before, hydrogen and helium, stars, galaxies, supernovas, planets, life, then a crunch after tens of billions of years with maybe the same exact events happening in time over and over, trillions of years on and on... Us, you and me living this same life in the miniscule blip in time that we exist!

Does "75" indicate the year you were born?

I thought it looks like a dick

Outer space is a really sad soy filled cope, sorry. Could not care less, does not concern me in the slightest.

Outer space is a really sad soy filled cope, sorry. Could not care less, does not concern me in the slightest.
Gonna have to agree with this. This is bordering on "omg I fucking love science" territory and needs to be harshly disencouraged.

both, our understanding of the first past and the last future are lacking.
no point in thinking about it, we just don't know and we probably never will.