Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The shame and guilt associated with being a poor uneducated neet

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Paragon
★★★★★
You just know people are judging you.

I don't give a damn what normies think of me, I'm still in a career just for my future, and because I like what I study

It's 100 times worse when you are a manlet on top of that

A84

Never being liked is my superpower, I can do whatever the fuck i want and dont need to care because they will dislike it anyway.

You just know people are judging you.
And it drives me insane. Idk for how long I can keep on NEETing. Either I rope ( don't have the balls) or forced to get a job.

And it drives me insane. Idk for how long I can keep on NEETing. Either I rope ( don't have the balls) or forced to get a job.
It makes me feel like a loser tbh.

Also then I could afford more copes. But the last job I had was potent rope fuel with all the OSTRACISATION. Using me and bullying. Being non NT at work is hell.

Also then I could afford more copes. But the last job I had was potent rope fuel with all the OSTRACISATION. Using me and bullying. Being non NT at work is hell.
I only lasted 3 days in my first and last job. Being non NT is a curse.