Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The shadows of my childhood still haunt me

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
The first ten tears of my life fucked the rest of it in so many ways. I don't know if I'd have been as ugly if childhood mouth breathing hadn't caused me to develop a horrible underbite and thin face. I would've never breathed through my mouth had I not been in a house full of animals I was allergic to. My teeth wouldn't be misplaced if I hadn't been hit in the face with rocks. All these little things pile up and decrease my already bad looks.

That's not mentioning the bullying and physical abuse which permanently destroyed my ability to subconsciously connect to people.

One bad spawn can ruin any chances you had of success.

I was bullied throughout school

The first ten tears of my life fucked the rest of it in so many ways. I don't know if I'd have been as ugly if childhood mouth breathing hadn't caused me to develop a horrible underbite and thin face. I would've never breathed through my mouth had I not been in a house full of animals I was allergic to. My teeth wouldn't be misplaced if I hadn't been hit in the face with rocks. All these little things pile up and decrease my already bad looks.

That's not mentioning the bullying and physical abuse which permanently destroyed my ability to subconsciously connect to people.

life is all about luck. might rewatch the dark knight again :feelsokman:

I would’ve had a better jaw most likely had I not been forced to mouth breathe because of collapsed nasal valves. From age 16 to 18, I was mouth breathing almost constantly because my nose was blocked. My doctors didn’t care and my parents didn’t think it was serious. It was hell to have to have my mouth open all the time to breathe. Sleep was insanely difficult because my mouth would always close and wake me up choking because my nose was blocked. I really need a nose surgery to fix the cartilage in the valves, but for now, I use breathe right strips for sleep. They hold the nose open so you can breathe. Also, from being held open at night, my nasal valves stay open a bit better than before, but still not perfect. I have a noticeable overbite and slightly recessed chin, and maybe my jaw would have been better if I wasn’t forced to mouth breathe. I also wouldn’t have had such bad quality of life from poor breathing

I would’ve had a better jaw most likely had I not been forced to mouth breathe because of collapsed nasal valves. From age 16 to 18, I was mouth breathing almost constantly because my nose was blocked. My doctors didn’t care and my parents didn’t think it was serious. It was hell to have to have my mouth open all the time to breathe. Sleep was insanely difficult because my mouth would always close and wake me up choking because my nose was blocked. I really need a nose surgery to fix the cartilage in the valves, but for now, I use breathe right strips for sleep. They hold the nose open so you can breathe. Also, from being held open at night, my nasal valves stay open a bit better than before, but still not perfect. I have a noticeable overbite and slightly recessed chin, and maybe my jaw would have been better if I wasn’t forced to mouth breathe. I also wouldn’t have had such bad quality of life from poor breathing
i was a sperg and thought mouth breathing would cause me to lessen in intelligence cause theres no nasal hair to filter out dust and air pollutants so i never mouth breathed from when i was 10 and still ended up with a shit jaw

Natural selection is brutal.

i was a sperg and thought mouth breathing would cause me to lessen in intelligence cause theres no nasal hair to filter out dust and air pollutants so i never mouth breathed from when i was 10 and still ended up with a shit jaw
Brutal. I had no choice but to mouth breathe back then tho, because my nose was so bad

i only really had 2 good years of life
from 13-15
my childhood was fucked up
teachers treated me like shit and that didnt change in high school
those 2 years were just good bc i had decent friends
life after that has been nothing but one traumatic event after another:fuk:

Brutal. Only if your parents and cares. I bet they would've
i only really had 2 good years of life
from 13-15
my childhood was fucked up
teachers treated me like shit and that didnt change in high school
those 2 years were just good bc i had decent friends
life after that has been nothing but one traumatic event after another:fuk:
The life of a truecel

It's something you can't really get over if you get no positive affirmations
Yup, PLUS it gets worse if your bullied on your work place. I worked 5 different summerjobs (on minimum wage) and I was bullied by all the guys on each place repeatedly, it was the worst when they had no work for me and I needed to so shit like clean the toilets and scrape gum off underneath the tables, like it was the lowest of the low and all why these slightly older millenial dudes insulted me WHILE i was doing it.

Yup, PLUS it gets worse if your bullied on your work place. I worked 5 different summerjobs (on minimum wage) and I was bullied by all the guys on each place repeatedly, it was the worst when they had no work for me and I needed to so shit like clean the toilets and scrape gum off underneath the tables, like it was the lowest of the low and all why these slightly older millenial dudes insulted me WHILE i was doing it.
The fate of a sub 5 male

The fate of a sub 5 male
Since its semester vacation now my parents want me to get a quick summerjob now, even tho even getting that now is hard, i just DREAD it already but likely must do it, since they get pissed that i am not in constant hustling Mode like them and then the worst fucking answers: "You dont want to hustle? Then why did WE so it?"

My answer: "Well its because you told me just a month ago: because you ENJOY it right?"

My mom: "Well...yeah...duh..."

Me: "So what do you have to show for it?" (they literally dont own anything, live paycheck to paycheck because they are bad with money and dont make enough money for their pitiful jobs :feelsUnreal:)

She: ":foidSoy: Why are you always so negative"

Since its semester vacation now my parents want me to get a quick summerjob now, even tho even getting that now is hard, i just DREAD it already but likely must do it, since they get pissed that i am not in constant hustling Mode like them and then the worst fucking answers: "You dont want to hustle? Then why did WE so it?"

My answer: "Well its because you told me just a month ago: because you ENJOY it right?"

My mom: "Well...yeah...duh..."

Me: "So what do you have to show for it?" (they literally dont own anything, live paycheck to paycheck because they are bad with money and dont make enough money for their pitiful jobs :feelsUnreal:)

She: ":foidSoy: Why are you always so negative"

View attachment 1219868
Parents always expect their children to be successful even if they themselves are low IQ failures

Parents always expect their children to be successful even if they themselves are low IQ failures
Unfortunately I am a high IQ failure, and thats what pisses them off, but yeah I just had bad luck and was disrespected all the time, what am I even supposed to do? Lmfao

Unfortunately I am a high IQ failure, and thats what pisses them off, but yeah I just had bad luck and was disrespected all the time, what am I even supposed to do? Lmfao
:feelsrope:

They should at least finance your jaw surgery.
If you started at 16 it was probably just genetics boyo, but it could also be hormones.

If you started at 16 it was probably just genetics boyo, but it could also be hormones.
They're poor

My childhood was somewhat decent, but it got worse as I got older.

12-13 was when things really began to get bad, and I'm still haunted from these memories.

Yeah, probably just genetics. My dad also had a slightly recessed jaw, worse than mine actually

I also used to breathe through my mouth untill the age of 17 or 18. As you can imagine that really messed me up yet still my jaw is not that recessed. I could have potentially had a chad jaw but now its too late

I also used to breathe through my mouth untill the age of 17 or 18. As you can imagine that really messed me up yet still my jaw is not that recessed. I could have potentially had a chad jaw but now its too late
Brutal. My jaw isn’t badly recessed either, but it pissed me off that it likely could have been a chadlite jaw if I could have breathed better

Brutal. Only if your parents and cares. I bet they would've
Funny thing is, my parents genuinely did care about me a lot, but for some reason they never thought the breathing issues was a problem and thought it was just “allergies”. Took a long time to research myself and figure out my nose valves were collapsed making my nose seal shut every time I breathe in. Unreal what a difference just using breathe right strips made. Works great for sleep and my nose tends to stay open better the rest of the time when not wearing the strips. I’m able to nose breathe right now while typing this

Funny thing is, my parents genuinely did care about me a lot, but for some reason they never thought the breathing issues was a problem and thought it was just “allergies”. Took a long time to research myself and figure out my nose valves were collapsed making my nose seal shut every time I breathe in. Unreal what a difference just using breathe right strips made. Works great for sleep and my nose tends to stay open better the rest of the time when not wearing the strips. I’m able to nose breathe right now while typing this
At least you fixed it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back