Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Sexual Liberation and it's consequences have been a disaster for society.

Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★
Almost everything wrong with society can be traced back to the sexual liberation aka being a whore becoming more acceptable in our society, It all starts with the degradation of marriage which in turn caused the degradation of the nuclear family.
NYPICHPDPICT000010097670

The evidence shows there is an undeniable link between having more premarital sexual partners and not being able to hold together a marriage, Even having one partner before getting married can decrease your odds by 15%, This was a study done back in 2016, god knows how bad it is now considering you can see a trend upward for divorce rate except for those who had 0 partners. Why does this matter? well.

Figure4new w640

Children whose parents are divorced are more likely to not graduate from college which means they are more likely to not have obtained a high salary career and they are more likely to be criminals, This even effects young foids aswell.

9f3ae4e1 chart2 depression vs divorce rate 1 419418191

There is a positive correlation with higher divorces rates and higher depression rates across all US cities, one can make the fair assumption that a lot of this depression comes from the kids of those who are divorced.

Turns out the consequences of letting women act like whores are very bad, who could of guessed that. Not normoids of course. Society is in a literal decay and it's literally the fault of whores. More and more people find themselves depressed and alone, isolated from the world. More and more people are becoming incels and it all stems from the fact we decided as a society to stop shaming women for turning themselves into sex objects for chad :feelsclown:.

Last edited:
It also crushes birth rates, which "justifies" mass immigration. Everything wrong with society has its roots in whores being "emancipated."

It also crushes birth rates, which "justifies" mass immigration. Everything wrong with society has its roots in whores being "emancipated."

High IQ post. You could have posted this on Reddit. But you’ll probably be denounced as “incel” and have your post flagged and removed, even while all this is meant to be concrete data on the dynamic of real-world relationships. I’ve seen Redditors openly denounce the connection between the stability of LTR’s and the bodycount of the male/female partner as “junk science” or “undertones of misogynistic beliefs”

At the end of the day, whether we like it or not, research data is the closest point of reference we have to the situation in real world. Bluepillers might say the data is misleading, and there are other factors which contribute to divorce and incarceration besides “bodycount” or “single-parenthood”. This is a fair counter-suggestion. But, for the connection between divorce rates and bodycount, the statistics are consistent. The more previous sex/romantic partners, the higher the odds of breakup or divorce. Based on the available data, this is a brute fact. If a man cares about a woman’s bodycount when in pursuit of LTR, it’s not “misogynistic”, it’s not “incel-ish”, it’s not a sign of “insecurity”, it’s not “bad vibes” --- It is a purely rational concern, based on consistent patterns in available data on divorce rates and bodycount prior to divorce

It doesn’t necessarily mean all women with high BC will divorce or cheat in LTR. There may be women out there with high BCs who will remain faithful. But these women are usually not as likely to remain faithful, as shown by the data. The odds of finding a woman with high BC who'll remain faithful and not divorce-rape in LTR is not zero, but the odds are evidently lower in contrast to women with low BCs. For any man who's in search of a LTR partner, it is inferentially recommended (by the data) that women with a high number of previous sex partners should be avoided if possible

Last edited:
High IQ post. You could have posted this on Reddit. But you’ll probably be denounced as “incel” and have your post flagged and removed, even while all this is meant to be concrete data on the dynamic of real-world relationships. I’ve seen Redditors openly denounce the connection between the stability of LTR’s and the bodycount of the male/female partner as “junk science” or “undertones of misogynistic beliefs”
Reddit is such a fucking joke, you literally can't say or express anything that doesn't fit with those faggots' worldview. I used to be an r/foreveralone user but I got tired of constantly having to shut up blackpilled stuff and I find some of the fa women absurd. Unless a woman is severely deformed she will have suitors.

I've been saying this for a while too, call me :bluepill: but the only genuinely healthy marriages I've seen were in my church.10, 20 even 50+ years being together. Guy is happy and the woman isn't an atrocious whore. I believe the normalization of premarital sex and multiple sex partners before marriage really ruined our society.

Women and men are not built for polygamous fucking like animals we've had marriage since the start of our civilization if you look at the evidence. Take a look at history, premarital sex was never normalized except very rarely in some small human tribes. Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Asia all had some concept of marriage and punishment for fornication by men and especially women they understood something these redditors' brains can't wrap their soy-filled heads around.

Mankind was never meant for senseless fornication, the unhappiness in modern relationships and the collapse of the nuclear family is a scourge by Satan himself. Anyone who spreads the promiscuity narrative saying it's better for you is the devil in disguise.

Also I find it hilarious how the boomers who normalized promiscuity in the 60s thought their subhuman traits would give them endless poon with all women. As soon as women were free to fuck whoever they want they slowly started to become more and more chad only over time as social media and television was invented. Fucking boomers.

I've been saying this for a while too, call me :bluepill: but the only genuinely healthy marriages I've seen were in my church.10, 20 even 50+ years being together. Guy is happy and the woman isn't an atrocious whore. I believe the normalization of premarital sex and multiple sex partners before marriage really ruined our society.

Women and men are not built for polygamous fucking like animals we've had marriage since the start of our civilization if you look at the evidence. Take a look at history, premarital sex was never normalized except very rarely in some small human tribes. Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Asia all had some concept of marriage and punishment for fornication by men and especially women they understood something these redditors' brains can't wrap their soy-filled heads around.

Mankind was never meant for senseless fornication, the unhappiness in modern relationships and the collapse of the nuclear family is a scourge by Satan himself. Anyone who spreads the promiscuity narrative saying it's better for you is the devil in disguise.
Unhappiness and small tribes are natural. Monogamy is like a bio-hack that enabled society to progress technologically. That's why we need Marxism-Rodgerism

I thought this was a copypasta

The irony is that once migrants adopt the dominant culture there birth rates also plummets, once this sexual liberation shit spreads outside of europe and NA its literally over for humanity

All thanks to the j00s and b00mers who cooparated with this BS. Imagine destroying a system that worked for thousend of years.

This Thread is Water, and it´s obvious the sexual revolution did more harm than good.
This topic is the Anthem of inceldom.

All thanks to the j00s and b00mers who cooparated with this BS. Imagine destroying a system that worked for thousend of years.
We still have a bunch of idiots walking around, trying to defend the ´poor boomers´.

Almost everything wrong with society can be traced back to the sexual liberation aka being a whore becoming more acceptable in our society, It all starts with the degradation of marriage which in turn caused the degradation of the nuclear family.
View attachment 1070010
The evidence shows there is an undeniable link between having more premarital sexual partners and not being able to hold together a marriage, Even having one partner before getting married can decrease your odds by 15%, This was a study done back in 2016, god knows how bad it is now considering you can see a trend upward for divorce rate except for those who had 0 partners. Why does this matter? well.

View attachment 1070000

Children whose parents are divorced are more likely to not graduate from college which means they are more likely to not have obtained a high salary career and they are more likely to be criminals, This even effects young foids aswell.

View attachment 1070001
There is a positive correlation with higher divorces rates and higher depression rates across all US cities, one can make the fair assumption that a lot of this depression comes from the kids of those who are divorced.

Turns out the consequences of letting women act like whores are very bad, who could of guessed that. Not normoids of course. Society is in a literal decay and it's literally the fault of whores. More and more people find themselves depressed and alone, isolated from the world. More and more people are becoming incels and it all stems from the fact we decided as a society to stop shaming women for turning themselves into sex objects for chad :feelsclown:.
Also man from that are raised in single mothers household either grow to become deliquents( As u stated) or Incels with not NT skills (Like myself). I remember my mother was angry at me every time that I was aggresive. f(ck this society.

we need them ass our slaves:whitepill::whitepill::whitepill::whitepill::whitepill::whitepill::whitepill::whitepill::whitepill::whitepill::whitepill::whitepill::whitepill::whitepill::whitepill::whitepill::whitepill::whitepill::whitepill::whitepill::whitepill:

Great article and infographics:feelsokman::y'all::feelsstudy::feelscomfy::yes::feelsYall:
the nibbers are noor because they really don't like stable families and people getting punished for selling crack

View attachment 1070010

View attachment 1070000

View attachment 1070001

Chads are the first ones wanting sexual liberation so they can ran through a lot of foids, the problem is all the normies that think they are chad and replicate that behavior.

View attachment 1070010

View attachment 1070000

View attachment 1070001

Turns out the consequences of letting women act like whores are very bad, who could have guessed that. Not normoids of course. Society is in a literal decay and it's literally the fault of whores. More and more people find themselves depressed and alone, isolated from the world. More and more people are becoming incels and it all stems from the fact we decided as a society to stop shaming women for turning themselves into sex objects for chad :feelsclown:.
Unfathomably based and well said, fuck our predecessors who sold out our futures like this

water detectetd

Good post, but you should've used mankind instead of society

Once it gets to the point where >25% of ALL males in society can no longer even betabux fat chicks, economic collapse is guaranteed to happen soon afterward. We have no children to support and no real hope of even attaining that, and this WILL be reflected in our spending habits, career choices, etc. Also, FUCK going to war to die for a society that doesn't give a flying fuck about us. Society can only handle so many guys who've quiet-quit life in general before it's no longer able to sustain itself.

Based and high IQ. This is exactly the sort of data whose natural conclusions lead to some very uncomfortable truths for modern day, Western academia and all of the left-wing ideological baggage that it carries. There are indeed quite measurable and highly pronounced negative effects of the current liberalist ideology that acts as the OS for Western society. It's evidently not a viable long-term strategy for the bedrock of a prosperous and sustainable society. In this extremely gynocentric society and culture however, the mere utterance of these truths is enough to vilify and castigate you as persona non grata, more colloquially known as "cancelled." A society in which simply stating the truth is enough to lose one's status and means of living is not a healthy society in any way whatsoever.

This world cannot burn soon enough.