Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The sexual attraction of femoids towards canines

Konon

Konon

Banned
-
It is horribly creepy, but takes on gigantic proportions. Women fucking dogs is not a myth. It's true to the core. Every single female that has ever had a Chad dog (big one, usually a German Shepherd or a Husky), has had some kind of sexual relations with it. You can see it everywhere on YouTube, you expect a normal dog video, but what you get is a female's sensual moans whenever their bodies touch. Attraction is not hard to spot, and you can definitely feel it and see the passion in a femoid's eye everytime she is with her big Doggo.

A woman will never love even Chad like she loves and desires a big Canine.

Buster be bustin nuts in these hoes

It's true.. I have come across, disturbing evidence, in my interactions with the 'foids. Horses, too.
Their sexual degeneracy knows no bounds. Pleasure is all they are capable of seeking, in whatever form grabs their attention.

You can see it everywhere on YouTube, you expect a normal dog video, but what you get is a female's sensual moans whenever their bodies touch. Attraction is not hard to spot, and you can definitely feel it and see the passion in a femoid's eye everytime she is with her big Doggo.

Post some videos you big faggot

women fucking horses.

Horses are legit. A woman will never low anyone else including her partner as much as she loves her horse. Most women themselves don't really understand this, but obsessively spending hours every day, 7 days a week is not normal. Going for rides on a big muscular beast that directly stimulates their erogenous zones creates a bond that few women are aware of, let alone admit to. I've read some horse related forums and a few women have admitted to orgasming from riding their horse at a moderate canter, I bet they have never orgasmed from PIV with their husbands though.

Horse women are dog women on steroids.

Upon reflection, it only makes sense.
All women are absolute dogs, after all. :feelsohh:

I find it funny how I'm considered creepy by these foids yet they are the ones fucking their pets. Disgusting.