Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Sewers is being spammed to hell

sewers were spammed to h*ck
Nuke the sewers and start all over again

I've been showing patience so far but there doesn't seem to be an end to this.
The Sewers is practically hijacked by @proudweeb (now @Jungle seems to be at it too). There is so much spam it is basically unusable for everyone else. He keeps posting and bumping old threads and all you see there all day, every day is his posts. If someone makes a thread or post there it gets buried under all of his postmaxxing.

I'm not against it if it's an occasional thing. A lot of people do that sometimes there and make the main page of the sewers "theirs" by being the last poster on all threads. But it's not acceptable if it's all the damn time and all by the same person. Like I said it's pretty much hijacked. This will also encourage others to do the same thing if not stopped.

And serge has clearly said that this kind of spamming for getting higher post count is not allowed there.

@mental_out @knajjd @i_a_m_i

Ban @proudweeb and make it clear that the sewers is for everyone not just one person to postmaxx and hijack it. If post count is so important to some people then they can always post in those counting threads and refrain from hijacking the main page and necroposting.

The Sewers is practically hijacked by @proudweeb (now @Jungle seems to be at it too). There is so much spam it is basically unusable for everyone else. He keeps posting and bumping old threads and all you see there all day, every day is his posts. If someone makes a thread or post there it gets buried under all of his postmaxxing.

I'm not against it if it's an occasional thing. A lot of people do that sometimes there and make the main page of the sewers "theirs" by being the last poster on all threads. But it's not acceptable if it's all the damn time and all by the same person. Like I said it's pretty much hijacked. This will also encourage others to do the same thing if not stopped.

And serge has clearly said that this kind of spamming for getting higher post count is not allowed there.

Ban @proudweeb and make it clear that the sewers is for everyone not just one person to postmaxx and hijack it. If post count is so important to some people then they can always post in those counting threads and refrain from hijacking the main page and necroposting.

Sewers was invented for the purpose of preventing this from happening to the Lounge but it sounds like OP wants a Sewers to be created for the Sewers, but wha twould we call it? What is dirtier than a sewer?

Maybe "septic tank" ?
This tbh

I dont understand why alot of offtopic tier threads get created in the sewers anyway :feelsjuice:

Just migrate to the lounge you fucking Retards :feelswhat: proudweeb and jungle would be literal fish outside of water trying to spam outside the sewers :feelsdevil:

This tbh

I dont understand why alot of offtopic tier threads get created in the sewers anyway :feelsjuice:

Just migrate to the lounge you fucking Retards :feelswhat: proudweeb and jungle would be literal fish outside of water trying to spam outside the sewers :feelsdevil:
I have 2k posts in 2 days, I deserve a mention at least
13198.jpg

crusade against the retard niggas shifting up the forum.

crusade against the retard niggas shifting up the forum.
Ditching the sewers and migrating to the lounge should of been the initial goal from the start:feelsjuice:

The sewers was made for low effort postmaxxing Retards

Ditching the sewers and migrating to the lounge should of been the initial goal from the start:feelsjuice:

The sewers was made for low effort postmaxxing Retards
all the better for us i guess. they get to use the sewers as their diarrhea space and we get more posts and activity in the lounge.

just sabotage postmaxxers by collectively agreeing not to use the sewers theory

all the better for us i guess. they get to use the sewers as their diarrhea space and we get more posts and activity in the lounge.
It's for the best

I dont get why OP is being an imbecile about this, the sewers is doing it's job, keeping the autistic shitposts away from ID and Lounge.