Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The self respect leaves when he's over 6'

JFL at the 5'1 bf comment. Lifefuel for turbomanletcels?

Every single gen z whore must be punished and tortured

I'm 6'3 and still a Virgin at 36. Height is good but it can't help you if your monstrously ugly.

post creenshot before it gets removed, this is potent Blackpill. chad tallfag can get away with violent sex and foids dont care.

Proof that dating as a short man will always be cucked

Most blackpill image I've seen all week. Holy shit it has never been so over.

Screenshot 20231028 072720 Chrome 1

I genuinely don't know what to say about this... I'm just grossed out.

Nothing about "Relationships" feel personal, all animalistic when the ONLY thing that sets the foundation of having a relationship is physical appearance. A lot of people with interesting lives, hobbies and interests just go unnoticed because they don't meet the looks threshold to be "loved" and cared for by someone that is supposed to be complimentary of them.

I'm just so tired of it all
Yeah...

Have nothing to add, I'm beyond tired... I can't think of a better way to describe 2020s women, then a gorgeous looking cake on the outside, but the cake is ACTUALLY made of shit. And everyone else around you is gaslighting you into thinking the cake is actually made of chocolate.

I wish monkmaxxing was viable. I just want to take my desires for women, and drop it in a trash can somewhere...

Heightpill makes me suicidal often.

Same, but my desire for women don't seem to be dying down anytime soon
Mine either...

It will probably die when I hit my 30s... If you take a nigga that looks sub-3 in his 20s, add aging to that... I will actually have to wear this outside:

Screenshot 20231028 082102 Chrome 1

I know I'm sounding melodramatic, but I'm being 100% serious. I cannot begin to describe the emotional and mental dread that you could feel being in your 30s, and seeing absurdly hot women, that could care less about you. Touch starved for 30 years, imagine THAT...

I HATE, HATE this.

:feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:
That's why I'm trying my best to moneymaxx so I can at least cope the pain away in style
Yeah... I just want to hibernate until I'm dead, honestly.

Become a millionaire, live in a small apartment, a gaming PC, small home gym, order good food everyday (Mostly pizza), and literally never leaving my apartment besides to do groceries, and take the trash out, with these shits on:

Screenshot 20231028 082102 Chrome 1

I'm too "dead inside" (I HATE the fact that this phrase became a meme...) to go out in style.

Holy fuck this is ragefuel, shit like this makes me hate tallfags as well as the foids that worship them

Nothing about "Relationships" feel personal, all animalistic when the ONLY thing that sets the foundation of having a relationship is physical appearance. A lot of people with interesting lives, hobbies and interests just go unnoticed because they don't meet the looks threshold to be "loved" and cared for by someone that is supposed to be complimentary of them.

I'm just so tired of it all

"Women don't care about height inkwell :soy: :soy: :soy: "

I wish I was over 6'3 so that I can beat the shit out of foids with zero consequences:feelsbadman:.