Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy The self-hating manlet

They would still deny it if it was right in front of them, jfl at this clown world

They have been brainwashed thoroughly, go[UWSL]od [/UWSL]:feelsaww:

Dumbasses. Most racism is EXACTLY due to the fact that shitskin ethnics are shirt, especially indians and asians.

I wanted to suicide when I was in school due to people making fun of my height all the time:cryfeels::feelsrope:

Kings of coping
God wish my cope was that strong

Heightism is worse than racism in everyway. Being 5'4 is worse than being black.

being a manlet is hell

blueskiesmedia on youtube

Lookism and heightism are literally the worst forms of discrimination known to mankind, it existed since the dawn of human time, and it’s still socially acceptable. In fact, it's encouraged and considered funny and amusing.

Dumbasses. Most racism is EXACTLY due to the fact that shitskin ethnics are shirt, especially indians and asians.
"Asians and indians have Napoleon complex syndrome":soy:

"What do you mean?? I'm not racist!!! It's true because all short men have Napoleon complex syndrome":soy:

This shit is the reason pitiful subforums like r/SouthAsianmasculinity exists

R/short is like Armin from aot they will legitimately let their people die out because they are cowards from admitting the world hates them

Heightism is worse than racism in everyway. Being 5'4 is worse than being black.
They are the same thing except heightism is more universal since it goes after all men of all races who end up short due to genetics. In matter of fact racial stereotypes are based from heightism. Why else do normies love picking on Asian and Indian males? Is it because of their personality?:soy::soy::soy: jfl

Lookism and heightism are literally the worst forms of discrimination known to mankind, it existed since the dawn of human time, and it’s still socially acceptable. In fact, it's encouraged and considered funny and amusing.
In PATHS er told me their was a way to rewrite human nature, to the point I can project myself to ancient human minds to never create heightism or else I'll castrate them. If we traumatize ancient human civilizations with forceful violence even to newborns! Humanity will be force by the @erenyeager nature to never make fun of short men ever again

In PATHS er told me their was a way to rewrite human nature, to the point I can project myself to ancient human minds to never create heightism or else I'll castrate them. If we traumatize ancient human civilizations with forceful violence even to newborns! Humanity will be force by the @erenyeager nature to never make fun of short men ever again
Based. Can you draw a visualization of something like that?

These people pretend like they live in the Middle East or Jim Crow America. What a bunch of clowns.