Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The self-esteem pill

Italian Incel

Italian Incel

Officer
★★★★★
many on the forum have a low self-esteem, but since in the end we are rejected for our appearance, so it is not our responsibility, I do not see why to have such a low self-esteem since our condition is not our fault, but the fact that females don't know how to choose the patner, and they choose it based on unnecessary characteristics such as beauty and not based on useful characteristics such as intelligence

I do love myself, but this doesn't change the fact I'm ugly and therefore unattractive to women. The red/blue pills are just two sides of the same gaslighting coin. FaceandLMS and others did plenty of experiments with depressed loser sad low self-esteem Chadfish and all slayed.

It's because we internalized the treatment we experienced at the hands of others over the course of many years.

Have you ever heard of the term brainwashing? Basically the concept is that if you keep someone prisoner, and repeat a lie to them over and over, they will eventually start to believe it as the truth.

That is what happened with us, society was our prison, and foids and normies were the torturers, repeatedly telling us over and over that we are worthless, that we are weak and stupid, that we don't belong anywhere and we deserve only abuse. One of the consequences of this is that most of us have become more depressed, angry and bitter over time, and the other consequence is that the subconscious part of our minds actually started to believe what we were being told. The longer you are exposed to it, the more you believe it.

It's because we internalized the treatment we experienced at the hands of others over the course of many years.

Have you ever heard of the term brainwashing? Basically the concept is that if you keep someone prisoner, and repeat a lie to them over and over, they will eventually start to believe it as the truth.

That is what happened with us, society was our prison, and foids and normies were the torturers, repeatedly telling us over and over that we are worthless, that we are weak and stupid, that we don't belong anywhere and we deserve only abuse. One of the consequences of this is that most of us have become more depressed, angry and bitter over time, and the other consequence is that the subconscious part of our minds actually started to believe what we were being told. The longer you are exposed to it, the more you believe it.
yes, but we must oppose all this

Idgaff about trying to appease foids anymore,that's simp behaviour,if a foid wants to suck my dick the way i am good,if not they can all go and jump off buildings for all i care.

Idgaff about trying to appease foids anymore,that's simp behaviour,if a foid wants to suck my dick the way i am good,if not they can all go and jump off buildings for all i care.
yes, we must stop to waste a lot of energy to conform ourselves to how the womans want us