Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The secrets of charismaxxing uncovered!

• Thread starter Deleted member 17235
  • Start date
Deleted member 17235

Deleted member 17235

deutscher mischling
-
So while ranting on 4chan about me being terribly unsuccessful in the dating market despite not acting autistic or being that bad looking or that short someone answered this..

"I suspect selecting against intelligence has something to do with selecting FOR agreeableness (when they are wrong.) Intelligent men are going to be less likely to do that.

Women have a primordial terror of being wrong in public. They select against this on social media, in their friends group. If they're proven wrong they block you and say you tried to rape them. lol It's an insanely big deal for them to avoid public wrongness.

Women imagine they're selecting for the best and the brightest. They don't do that. Really they're selecting for compliance.

My wife explained to me that it's against woman code to call out their friends. They have to have "yes men." (women) Good evidence for this is their preoccupation with correcting grammar. They're projecting their own fear. Men (especially in hard sciences)n will not do this. They won't care. They're just be like "okay I used "than" wrong again" and move on to the substance of the content. Women will say nothing about the idea being discussed and parascute in to be like "then ;)" and all the other women will think that's a big own.

They don't want chad more than they want someone to say they aren't fat. That's why everyone has a faggy lisp and is a bitch now; Years of women selecting for agreeableness.

It's dysgenic for women to select."

It makes sense!, the male hierarchy responds to what works in the dating market (that's why every teenager is a carbon copy of each other, they are really horny and they want something that works, and that does it instantly), this explains the cuck phenomenon and sadly it means these cucks are indeed getting laid, females are rewarding the most cowards and stupid among us! :worryfeels:

PATHOLOGICAL ALTRUISTIC SIMPS!

God, I HATE my dad even more now, he is a pathetic jestermaxxer and I always loathed his behavior around females or his endless rants about how positive thinking is the cure for all :feelstastyman:, and you know what's worse? HE WAS FUCKING RIGHT!!!

>Just be a pathethic simp cockroach bro

Is a legit advice :feelscry:........

What a sad day truly, it's against my genetic nature to be a simp (I inherent the personality of my mom and she is REALLY disagreeable), I just can't fake this, it would be like pretending that I love to eat vomit in my breakfast

Last edited:
Too long didn't read :smonk:

Imagine using 4chan in 2022 :feelspuke::feelspuke:

that's why every teenager is a carbon copy of each other, they are really horny and they want something that works
Women are copycats not only as teenagers but all their life. Sad that men become copycats and most won't ever admit that they do it just to get laid. They don't have a unique personality and won't ever have like an incel.

Last edited:
Imagine using 4chan in 2022
I am obsessed about the collapse of civilization so I browse /pol/ as a replacement of the news channel, I just happen to saw a blackpill thread about the ever increasing standards of females so I felt like giving my take in order to accelerationmaxx kek

They don't have a unique personality and won't ever have like an incel. Most incels won't give a fuck.
Still this leaves me with some piece of mind, now I know we incels are most likely the only males of the species with actual personalities, normies never develop one because they have to cuckmaxx, chads never develop it either because they never have to struggle to get anything in life and struggle is what really builds you as a human being, might be a cope but a powerful one :feelsYall:

Last edited:
Talking about women code, I think it is written in their biology to spread :bluepill:,
Exposing female nature to men will get you on the bad side of other women. Its like a invisible contract that all women shall not expose men to the truth. Black-pill from women will only reach out when there are no men around to listen.

I would think this works for lower tier males that are not chads. Good thread though.

"Men (especially in hard sciences)n will not do this"

What kind of edgy teen wrote this

I disagree!
And disagreeable!
Therefore;

I'm incel...

OK.

Cucks gonna cuck i guess