Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The secret to happinness

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date
The secret to happiness is oppressing women thru physical, intellectual, financial, institutional, and social superiority. PROVE ME WRONG

Last edited:
The secret to happiness is oppressing women thru physical, financial, institutional, and social superiority. PROVE ME WRONG
Based

20200221 110506

It doesn't feel good helping Stacy's or couples since i got blackpilled. Sending them in the wrong direction feels good though.
Based
The secret to happiness is oppressing women thru physical, intellectual, financial, institutional, and social superiority. PROVE ME WRONG
GIGABASED :feelskek:

the secret of happiness is the death of the ego and the freedom to be one owns soul at it's highest form .

Órale! Fucking a right you are.

The secret of happiness is being a Chad.

BASED
A
S
E
D

Yeah I’m thinking this is based

Life is all about MOGGING. LOOKS AND HEIGHT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> EVERYTHING ELSE.

the secret of happiness is the death of the ego and the freedom to be one owns soul at it's highest form .

The first part is based.
The second part is not really that true; you realize with the death of your own ego that you don't have freedom to be what you want, you are a product of destiny and you have to live out that destiny whatever it is. But you do realize you have potential based on what you are able to achieve, and you can make use of that.

Fucking based

The first part is based.
The second part is not really that true; you realize with the death of your own ego that you don't have freedom to be what you want, you are a product of destiny and you have to live out that destiny whatever it is. But you do realize you have potential based on what you are able to achieve, and you can make use of that.