Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "The secret is to make the girl laugh, then she will like you"

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
This is one of the most bluepill shit that exists, any normie that give you this type of advice please do a favor for the human race and kill the fucking cuck

She laughs at my face all the time

Yeah this is cuckery.

And it goes without saying, but Chad can have a permanent scowl on his face she'll still desire him far more than the funniest, most animated normie.

I make girls laugh all the time, but they are laughing at my hideous face.

Making a girl laugh is humiliation. They laugh all the time...because of my ugliness.

Only Chad is funny to foids

And you will become her personal entertainer aka orbiter

whenever a foid laughs at an incel it is never because they like them, it is because they're bullying them

All Chads must be comedic geniuses then.

What a strange coincidence.

So Chandler from Friends must've been the slayer on that show, huh?

Yeah, I know it's a soycuck show, but still

Damn! and here I was ready to get a bottle of NOx gas to make them laugh.

"the secret is to make a girl bleed, then she will love you"

fixed it.

What they forgot to add is "Personality is looks, and 'being funny' is a part of personality, therefore being funny = looks, ergo just be attractive and roasties will find anything you say funny"

Jawlines are apparently the best sense of humor

I try to avoid them. Nothing good can come of interacting with demon spawn.

Just be a clown bro

" I know this girl who prides herself on being attracted to nerdy guys. But still she has slept only with a veritable who’s who of handsome rock stars. She’s a model (of course), and she worked for a day on some movie with George Clooney. She told me, “I wasn’t impressed with his stardom, and I didn’t think his looks were all that great. But he was genuinely funny.” Horseshit! If he wasn’t good-looking or famous, nobody would notice his sense of humor. It’s like those women who claim they have crushes on Woody Allen or Larry David. If you’re looking for a Larry David type, they’re everywhere. You want a bald Jew with glasses and an acerbic sense of humor, I could fix you up no problem. But they’re making $7.25 an hour bagging groceries at Whole Foods. "
whole post is major :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Last edited:
you = have to basically scale a mountain to make her laugh, and it doesn't mean anything once it's over
chad = she just laughs at anything he says, her way of begging him to give her attention

I used to believe this cope too. I used to try hard at being funny. Just lol

I make girls laugh all the time, but they are laughing at my hideous face.

Exactly, where's my line of girls that these cucks talk about when that happens?

Awesome article blackpill at the best
Just be a clown bro

" I know this girl who prides herself on being attracted to nerdy guys. But still she has slept only with a veritable who’s who of handsome rock stars. She’s a model (of course), and she worked for a day on some movie with George Clooney. She told me, “I wasn’t impressed with his stardom, and I didn’t think his looks were all that great. But he was genuinely funny.” Horseshit! If he wasn’t good-looking or famous, nobody would notice his sense of humor. It’s like those women who claim they have crushes on Woody Allen or Larry David. If you’re looking for a Larry David type, they’re everywhere. You want a bald Jew with glasses and an acerbic sense of humor, I could fix you up no problem. But they’re making $7.25 an hour bagging groceries at Whole Foods. "
whole post is major :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

"nerdy guys"

Ihopehedie

What they forgot to add is "Personality is looks, and 'being funny' is a part of personality, therefore being funny = looks, ergo just be attractive and roasties will find anything you say funny"

High IQ

trying to be funny is hilarious, when there's a massive wall of pure logistics in your way, like her already having rich orbiters closer to her than you are.....jfl....