Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The """""""""scientific""""""""" bluepill

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
Follow up from https://incels.is/threads/has-incel-wiki-been-taken-over-by-bluepillers.291786/

The page on incels.wiki has been deleted but I apparently still had a tab with it open :feelskek:

Bluepill

Wife-sharing, jfl the absolute state of bluepill cucks :lul: :lul: :lul:

Goddam that looks like one funny troll thread.
There's no way that isn't a troll lol.
GG though.

This is surely a meme.

Bluepillers are retarded so I highly doubt this is a ''troll'', who would put this much effort into writing bullshit only to get deleted within minutes to ''troll'' anyway. This is just another case of someone being so retarded that you can't tell if they are trolling or just plain retarded. All of those points brought up make no sense, state the opposite of reality, have no correlation with the blackpill, or state women are shallow whores.

So it was a lie after all. I should've listened to my mother.

WIFE SHARING LMAO :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Bergstrand & Williams (2001) did an extensive study of swingers for the Electronic Journal of Human Sexuality. In their study of thousands of swingers, they found that marriages that could be characterized as “open marriages”, were more satisfied marriages than the general population.

In their study Bergstrand & Williams found that 78.5% of swingers reported being very happy with their relationship, while only 64% of the general married population said the same.

Also, 62.6% of swingers swingers reported that swinging improved their relationship, and only 1.7% reported being less happy.

“”Swinging tends to improve the perceived quality of the couples' marriages regardless of how satisfying it was before swinging
—Bergstrand & Williams

:lul: :lul: :lul:

the wife sharing part had me cracking up, good shit