Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the saying "looks open the door but personality keeps people around" is bullshit

lowz1r

lowz1r

nothing will ever fill the void
★★★★★
so i have seen a lot of normfags that at least acknowledge that looks matter, but they don't do it to the full extent.

By saying that looks are how romantic relationships begin but personality is what holds those romantic relationships together, they are admitting that looks play a role in dating, but they are bluepilling themselves by thinking that attractive men will not be able to sustain relationships for very long.

whenever unattractive men become single, it is almost ALWAYS the foid who ended the relationship due to her being sexually unsatisfied with him.

But whenever attractive men become single, it was THEIR decision to end the relationship because THEY got bored of the foid and wanted to move on to other foids.

TL;DR
chad's relationships aren't short lived because his looks are overcompensating for his bad personality, they're short lived because chad gets to use his looks to experience multiple short term relationships and be more sexually satisfied.

In fact, both the issue of banning masturbation and personality, used by these deniers, actually comes from a source of partial scientism, it is just their reductionism about larger studies.

Normies deny what can harm their reality, as they are the ones who do not see the nuances of the world.

Normies know what is true, they really know, know and understand when we speak a network of arguments, but they disagree because it doesn't suit them.

It's kind of a self-defeating statement anyway because it implies that if you're ugly, you're not coming through the door in the first place.

Ok but my personality is just as bad as my looks, and I’m a pretty ugly guy

over if you need a tldr for a 4 sentence post