Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The savior of the White race just dropped!

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate
★★★★★
Vivek channeling that wereq energy hard! :feelsahh: :feelsahh: Wereq cannot be defeated. The spirit of wereq lives on!

View: https://twitter.com/VivekGRamaswamy/status/1732787590825148607

Last edited:
He's a politician. He'll say whatever gets the sheeple riled up/ excited. They're all kike puppets at the end of the day

Never trust politicians. They can be useful but are far from being saviors.

if he at least were Christian I'd be willing to think some of it came from genuine sentiment. In Scandinavia the most anti-immigration people you'll see are Christian Arabs who fucking hate Muslims and they would say the Great Replacement is also true. But my man Vivec not only has the name of the guy from Morrowind he's a virtue-signalling Hindu

Total Curry take over, it's over for Anglos.

He's a politician. He'll say whatever gets the sheeple riled up/ excited. They're all kike puppets at the end of the day
At the very least he's talking about this issue when 99.99% of the rest won't even touch this idea because they're so cowardly.

At the very least he's talking about this issue when 99.99% of the rest won't even touch this idea because they're so cowardly.
True. Just the fact that he is alerting people about this is a reason to celebrate. I praise Curries for saving the White race. You're honorary Aryans. :feelsYall:

I praise Curries for saving the White race. You're honorary Aryans. :feelsYall:
Curries want to destroy Whites by race mixing with them, but not me. I want to save Whites by purging curries and other non-Whites.

Curries want to destroy Whites by race mixing with them, but not me. I want to save Whites by purging curries and other non-Whites.
A lot of people seem to agree with him in the comments. Hope is dangerous, but I dare to have it.

He’s just enforcing the idea that curries are white worshippers to normies. At best he’ll get a position from Trump when he gets nominated, but I would say that’s a poisoned chalice considering it comes with very real risk of jail time or ostracization

@OwariDa has been wilding at the White House

if he at least were Christian I'd be willing to think some of it came from genuine sentiment. In Scandinavia the most anti-immigration people you'll see are Christian Arabs who fucking hate Muslims and they would say the Great Replacement is also true. But my man Vivec not only has the name of the guy from Morrowind he's a virtue-signalling Hindu
Man you do realise that no one hates Muslims more rapidly than Hindus. If a Hindu has to align with white supremacist to get even one Muslim away from a land they will.

Hindus and Muslims have serious history

Also sure he may just be larping but ATLEAST he is ready to acknowledge the truth that's more that what one can say about other candidates. It's like the Dutch "Ban the Mosque" guy was elected in Netherlands not because he had good policies but because he had the guts to atleast acknowledge them

I know democracies are probably not the favorite government system of most people here, but still, it must be nice to live in a democratic country that actually still has some of the pillars of it still up.

In Brazil many people were jailed for saying they don't trust our voting system and the people who controlled it (the leader of them was basically the arch-enemy of bolsonaro, JFL).

Vivek channeling that wereq energy hard! :feelsahh: :feelsahh: Wereq cannot be defeated. The spirit of wereq lives on!

View attachment 986004

View: https://twitter.com/VivekGRamaswamy/status/1732787590825148607

Wereqpilled curries will be the true protectors of the white race in the future. With legions of Werepilled Curries at their command the whites will crush all nigs, chinks, sands and Kikes who stand in their path.

Wereqpilled curries will be the true protectors of the white race in the future. With legions of Werepilled Curries at their command the whites will crush all nigs, chinks, sands and Kikes who stand in their path.

Man you do realise that no one hates Muslims more rapidly than Hindus. If a Hindu has to align with white supremacist to get even one Muslim away from a land they will.

Hindus and Muslims have serious history
Exactly lol. It's hilarious people try to trigger curries by showing them white male/Curry female couples. Lol most curries wouldn't really care if whites date Curry femoids. Now if you show them a Muslim Male(of any race) + Hindu curry female couple the seething will be spectacular:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Saar trust the Patriots saar, @wereq saar please do the needful and save the white race

The savior of the White race just dropped!​

a literal shitskin who literally came from the other side of the world

This is why these politicians will always be successful. Too many gullible people believing they're on their side.

^^^

Very good that he's calling attention to this, but let's be honest with ourselves, this guy is faaar more likely to make America look like Curranada 2 than Nazi Germany 2 if he ever gets in power :feelskek:

Haha this constant "widely deboonked" how is the most milquetoast version (the democrats do it to get votes instead of jews doing it to destroy the white race) of the great replacement debunked? It's literally fucking happening, the intent is obvious too, like if you asked democrats if they could choose between a population that votes majority republican or democrat what do you think they'd choose you fucking retards? There's also plenty of them just saying it is their intent. But even if all of that wasn't the case, how do you "debunk" intent? Can they mindread?

Watching redditor normies discuss the great replacement, constantly going from "it's not happening" > "It's a good thing" really makes me sympathize with people getting mass killstreaks in minecraft ngl. These people need to suffer.

^^^

Very good that he's calling attention to this, but let's be honest with ourselves, this guy is faaar more likely to make America look like Curranada 2 than Nazi Germany 2 if he ever gets in power :feelskek:
You are probably right. If he was South Indian maybe he would at least keep gangu pajeets out. I hope whites/Hispanics/Blacks reject his dumb ass. Not to mention every curry nationalist will have endless orgasms at the thought of a curry US president.

Currycel is the savior of the white race?

Hopefully all shitskins will be wiped out including me

Haha this constant "widely deboonked" how is the most milquetoast version (the democrats do it to get votes instead of jews doing it to destroy the white race) of the great replacement debunked? It's literally fucking happening, the intent is obvious too, like if you asked democrats if they could choose between a population that votes majority republican or democrat what do you think they'd choose you fucking retards? There's also plenty of them just saying it is their intent. But even if all of that wasn't the case, how do you "debunk" intent? Can they mindread?

Watching redditor normies discuss the great replacement, constantly going from "it's not happening" > "It's a good thing" really makes me sympathize with people getting mass killstreaks in minecraft ngl. These people need to suffer.
If the Jewish ADL or some shit says it’s a debunked conspiracy theory than it is even if it isn’t I guess.

Curries are the only ones who can save us now.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back