Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The same IT foid talks shit about what do incels want

I dont understand why women dont admit they dont like short men.

Who tf they think they are fooling?

Shut your stupid whore mouth retarded cunt slore. Get on your fucking knees and start sucking. :feelshmm:

Fucking whores need to know their god damn place. You were made inferior, and you will always be inferior. Now go get fucked cum hole.
smoke smoking GIF by Wiz Khalifa

Women don't like to be showed how entitled they actually are.

Only on the internet, bro. I want to see women say they don't care about height and face or much, much worse, act like the dont care in real life.

Shut your stupid whore mouth retarded cunt slore. Get on your fucking knees and start sucking. :feelshmm:

Fucking whores need to know their god damn place. You were made inferior, and you will always be inferior. Now go get fucked cum hole.
smoke smoking GIF by Wiz Khalifa
That IT foid wants me to force feed her 10 cheeseburgers while she is getting insanely overfull. She wants me to keep stuffing them down her throat as the fullness gets too much to bear and she feels like she’s gonna be sick. She’s just coping because she doesn’t have me doing that for her. We know she wants it

That IT foid wants me to force feed her 10 cheeseburgers while she is getting insanely overfull. She wants me to keep stuffing them down her throat as the fullness gets too much to bear and she feels like she’s gonna be sick. She’s just coping because she doesn’t have me doing that for her. We know she wants it
:feelskek: :feelsokman: based sir