Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Saga of ex incels.is Moderator and admitted criminal package mule AmIJustDreaming.

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

JUDGE. JURY. L-S-T-E-R-D. Who me?
★★★★★
240d 5h 18m
Fat Link said:
I do not know what strength is in my blood, but I swear to you, I will not let incels.is fall, nor our people fail. :feelsstudy:

Wizard32

Wizard32

Luminary
★★★★★
56d 15h 55m
vippnor said:
so basically I'll be getting the next mod promotion?
NO

Fat Link

Fat Link

The Fat French Fried Fuhrer of Chads.is.
★★★★★
183d 4h 8m
Faggots, fairies, furries and dykes will never take over this site while my rule lasts!

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

★★★★★
240d 5h 18m

Trucels marching to retake the Holy Lands for Fat Link the Pope

Fat Link

Fat Link

The Fat French Fried Fuhrer of Chads.is.
★★★★★
183d 4h 8m
Uggo Mongo said:

Trucels marching to retake the Holy Lands for Fat Link the Pope
Look everyone!:feelswhat:

Its King Uggo Mongo IV marching the holy Christian army of Jerusalem to confront Kang Blkpillpress and the Islamic ThoughtfulCel @ThoughtfulCel tribe on the battlefield!!:feelsohh:

“Business is about to pick up!” as Jim Ross would say.:ahegao:
View: https://youtu.be/xQP0QB4xWHo

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

★★★★★
240d 5h 18m
Fat Link said:
Look everyone!:feelswhat:

Its King Uggo Mongo IV marching the holy Christian army of Jerusalem to confront Kang Blkpillpress and the Islamic ThoughtfulCel @ThoughtfulCel tribe on the battlefield!!:feelsohh:

“Business is about to pick up!” as Jim Ross would say.:ahegao:
View: https://youtu.be/xQP0QB4xWHo
I think Crusaders would join forces with the Saracens this time to fight the demonic forces plaguing this world, like in the old Black Isle Studios game Lionheart.

Upon victory and with all women the world over repressed and without rights, we would have a global truce and goodwill among men
:feelsYall:

ERadicator

ERadicator

Exalted Clowncel
★★★★★
217d 8h 46m
Fat Link said:
Faggots, fairies, furries and dykes will never take over this site while my rule lasts!
But fakecels and Chads definitely will :feelshaha: oh wait, it's already happened :feelsclown:

kampman

kampman

-
★★★★★
178d 1h 52m
ERadicator said:
But fakecels and Chads definitely will :feelshaha: oh wait, it's already happened :feelsclown:
oopsie
Fat Link said:
Leave the gorilla out of it!!!

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
159d 20h 18m
Fat Link said:
allowing pedophelia discussion or not to mean that we were seriously considering turning this site into a pro pedophile probable NAMBLA like haven. He starts going off on me and infinity and anyone within eyeshot in our Shitscord group about supposedly being pedophiles then he goes silent and the next thing I learn about is him going crazy on the site via infinity telling me that he had to ban this dumbass junkie criminal for betraying our confidence and trust.
Typical. Drug addicts who finance real crimes wanting to have a moral higher ground over people who just say shit or look at media for free, if even that.

Putting money on the hands of a narco who statistically commits real violent crimes, potentially against innocent people even (I don't know how bad it is in the US, but here in Brazil, those people are responsible for the bulk of homicides and other crime, burn people alive, etc), is WAY more immoral than talking about how you feel attracted to whatever age foids or even looking at media you downloaded for free from the internet.

Fat Link said:
-Its ridiculous that AIJD tries to take the moral high ground as his reasons for doing us dirty as he never bothered to question us on what was actually going on, not to mention he's an avowed admitted criminal ie he directly told me his underworld criminal job is delivering packages that he does not know what is inside of them to others to collect pay from his fellow criminals. So for all this fucking idiot knows he may be responsible for putting guns, drugs or other weapons and poisons out there that may of resulted in bringing about the needless deaths of children and adults alike. You have no moral standing AIJD and are again a fucking idiot, moron, junkie, traitor, drug addict, and a lazy piece of shit.
Hivemind.

Fat Link said:
Amen to that. Agecucks being normalized throughout these last years was already bad enough (although things got a little better now with you and Robtical), faggots being normalized would be too much tbh. And if women are ever allowed, I'm out same day.

Mecoja said:
Choosing amijustdreaming as a mod was a mistake in the first place, its not the dudes fault if his life is so bad he must cope in that way and do what he has to survive. Dont be so judgemental as normies are, we are low lives hated by tradcucks for not giving a fuck. Insults you say to him i felt on my skin countless times.
I would cut him some slack if he did the same for his fellow incels who feel attraction to young foids. Contrary to starting to use drugs, who you're attracted to isn't a choice. I'm aware that goes for gays as well but gays simply don't belong here since it's pretty much impossible to be incel as a homo.

Last edited:
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8