Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The saddest thing

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

Wizard
★★★★★
when a cute loli. all innocent, shy smile, a bit silly, outgoing yet somewhat reserved. goes full roast. makeup, tits out, painted hair, resting bitchface, thousand cock stare, attention whore. spews goycattle rhetoric. :feelspuke::feelsree::feelspuke: this happens in like 6 months. how many lolis have turned into raging cunts instead of loyal housewives that shut the fuck up? how many cute little girls will become forever ruined old, withered catladies because we refuse to ban feminism, dating apps, social media, education, hookups and similar shit? over :feelscry:

This girl was a loli once... but now she has the 1000 cock stare.

Khl42g60tsn61

it's actually disgusting how much... "life experience" let's call it, the little whores gather from about age 11 to age 20, when they are finally hypothetically dateable by hard working oldcels, it's like some specially designed social control to ensure no one can have a happy marriage unless they meet a girl in highschool or the first year of college and stay together forever

juck fews

I have a pretty lifefuel story. A few years ago I was sitting in the park and a loli of like 12 was playing there with her friends. She was sort of shy and she was dancing a little bit, and at some point she did a little dance in front of me. I was kinda shocked so I just smiled at her. One of her friends said something like "you even do a dance for him".

Pretty lifefuel, I sort of fantasized about grooming her when I got home.

I have a pretty lifefuel story. A few years ago I was sitting in the park and a loli of like 12 was playing there with their friends. She was sort of shy and she was dancing a little bit, and at some point she did a little dance it front of me. I was kinda shocked so I just smiled at her. One of her friends said something like "you even do a dance for him".

missed opportunity :feelsbadman::feelscomfy:
to ensure no one can have a happy marriage

They've all been fucked by chad

I have a pretty lifefuel story. A few years ago I was sitting in the park and a loli of like 12 was playing there with her friends. She was sort of shy and she was dancing a little bit, and at some point she did a little dance in front of me. I was kinda shocked so I just smiled at her. One of her friends said something like "you even do a dance for him".

This kind of gigalifuel is nice once and a while. Everything seems so numb now.

They've all been fucked by chad
30+ oldcel sits in bed at night and thinks how all the women he was ever interested in, had giggled while touching a dick at age 13 maximum

Stop letting that shit live rent free in your head ffs

How many...err all of them unfortunately. Not one single innocent loli will escape. They are destined to slave for chad cock

Holy shit :feelsaww:

Last edited:
Once they go through puberty, there’s no stopping them. They use their power to get anything they want and will never have to struggle because of it. Meanwhile, Sub-8 males suffer never being able to experience young love.

Honestly, I think there needs to be more research done into pedophilia and minor attraction (*and for legal purposes I will say in no way, shape, or form am I condoning illegal actions involving minors*). It honestly makes sense that there are more males attracted to female minors than the other way around. It’s because foids got to experience young dick while tons of males are always going to wonder what young pussy looks and feels like. It just makes sense that males find lolis attractive. It’s what they missed out on in their own youth (*Once again, for legal purposes for you glowniggers, I am not publicly supporting kiddy diddling*).

It's inevitable

Once a girl goes through the sexual phase hooking up with many guys (usually happens in uni) she is too far gone and it’s best to stay away from her unless she wants casual relationship. Data is already in and science is on our side, the more partner a girl has, the more unstable her relationships will be

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back