Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The saddest thing is that...

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
Normies don't even hate you. Individually, the vast majority of normies are nice fellows who wish well to everyone.

If incels and ugly males live a nightmare, it's because of a very unlucky series of bad coincidences, not because of actual normie persecution.

vast majority of normies are nice fellows who wish well to everyone.

46a.png

It's true though.

Once you're past high school, the vast majority of normies have matured / been humbled and don't actively bully low-value males.

It's true though.

Once you're past high school, the vast majority of normies have matured / been humbled and don't actively bully low-value males.

* Bystander effect

* Kitty Genovese

normies deep down dont hate us. but foids hate us and to appeal to foids they have to hate us and push us down to elevate themselves in the eyes of foids.

Okay who stole fontaine's account.

Normies don't want you around. They socially exclude ugly males.

It may not be hate, but it sure is total indifference or disgust towards you.

* Bystander effect
It's cowardice and laziness, not active contempt for others.

Generally speaking, ugly males have a social handicap it's true. But it's erroneous to say an ugly male cannot ever be treated well. I have experienced plenty of good treatment, more than I deserve.

It's true though.

No they don't in my experience, they still treat me like how did they treat me back then, they never matured when it comes to the person they bullied (or treated like shit), only being mature to new people they meet, especially when there is social media that always reminds them the past that makes them even more hard to mature to the person they treated shit. Ego of a normie to a person they bullied or looked down upon during their formative years will be hard to break.

I fucking cant stand normies more and more these days. They think you weird if you dont have snapchat, instagram and all that and if you have your own personality and think for youself. I swear normies are like sheep

Cope I’ll tell you rn man people are evil and will hate you just because of how your face looks, Ive seen it before plenty of times in a place where there is no filter and people can get away with whatever they want because they are higher than you and won’t get in trouble

I get looks of disgust everday because im an ethnic living in middle class neighborhood. :feelsree:

It's true though.

Not actively bullyjng them is different than being humble. The vast majority of people are still assholes, just more subtle about it.

Normies even don't care enough to hate us

Normies are the worst

It's true though.

That's like.. your opinion man

You've never had a low skill job if you think normies don't bully after high school.

I get bullied MORE now than I ever did at high school.

Normies are toxic, they’ll judge you and talk trash about you behind your back. Just because someone isn’t a bully like in some Disney channel movie doesn’t mean they don’t have the same views.

Normies, specially the mangina ones raised by single mothers are actually good bullying material to grow your social image above and try to gather some foids, as they are one of the main responsible people for all the artificial power women got over the last decades and deserve to be abused.

They are to blame as equally as women to all of our problems, except for the part where they are weak societal scum and only serve as armymen for women they would never fuck. Failed losers just as we are.

In my experience normies are shit and both total losers and total liferulers are cool.

Lobotomy has fucked up your mind

indifference is worse than hate
I fucking cant stand normies more and more these days. They think you weird if you dont have snapchat, instagram and all that and if you have your own personality and think for youself. I swear normies are like sheep
only difference is sheep are more intelligent

It's true though.

Holy shit do you actually believe that lmao?

Not actively bullyjng them is different than being humble. The vast majority of people are still assholes, just more subtle about it.
I do agree. Actual humble people are very rare.
In my experience normies are shit and both total losers and total liferulers are cool.
You're onto something, but in my experience the total losers can be even worse than the normies. A loser is very close to the absolute bottom rung of society, but usually desperately wants to stay a little above this bottom rung (as Jordan Peterson wrote, all social animals have a very strong instinct for pecking order that affects serotonin production). That often turns them into anxious, bitter, angry assholes with a crab bucket mentality. They know they can slip very easily to the "untouchable" level, so they try to create systems preventing it. That can be trying to develop a "loser community" where anyone who tries to leave is seen as a traitor, or looking down on other races (white nationalism) and "degeneracy" (religious fundamentalism).

Personally I think social status is mostly subjective and caring about it is largely a waste of time, but sometimes it's very hard to reign in our pecking order instinct.

Last edited:
Human males naturally want to kill each other to secure females for themselves.

this site in a nutshell
I wouldn't go as far, for me this forum is a very precious place to discuss freely taboo / banned subjects like lookism and female hypergamy.

But some members do have this mentality, undeniably. You find it in every community predominantly populated by "losers".

I remember reading a Stormfront post a while ago that tried to shame investment strategies for being "jewish". A good Aryan pisses his hard-earned money away, obviously.
Human males naturally want to kill each other to secure females for themselves.
Partly true, that's why the coolest men to be around are the ones with a LTR / wife.

normies deep down dont hate us. but foids hate us and to appeal to foids they have to hate us and push us down to elevate themselves in the eyes of foids.
This.

Like I wrote in the "blaming bullying victims" thread, incels have a hard time proving their persecution by normies.

Normies are scum man... :feelstastyman: