Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The SadBoy Approach

AutistCell

AutistCell

Bingo Bongo I'm a Mongo
Guys, a few of my incel friends recently have recently ascended by literally making young girls (16-19) feel sorry for them?
Idk I previously thought that a 4 male can't even bang a 4 female but things have taken a turn with the sadboy approach. My friends basically befriend a girl and then act so depressed that the girl ends up feeling sorry for them and just banging them (or at least sleeping in the same bed). This is the sadboy approach.

In one case, one of my friends even started dating a girl via this method. I think it has to do with some form of Stockholm Syndrome. He talked to her for a while and she pitied him and started to admire his few qualities outside of his appearance.

In another case, one of my friends (be it, he was the attractive one of the group at around a 6. hes 5ft11, low inhib and gyms) and he says he sadboy'd at a beergarden and ended up kissing a girl that evening). I believe him.

At my Uni I've seen it been done a few times and it seems to be the reliable way for average or sub average looking dudes to pull girls. Asking for a cig and then a bit later a xanax and talking how shit everything is and shit. This is a more direct short term version of the sadboy approach.

I don't think i'd be able to pull this off (burn face victim tier and manlet) but I'm sure some of the dudes here who think of themselves as incels could do it.

TLDR; if you haven't sadboy'd and ur a 4+ ur a volcel.

Uhhhhhhhhhh, that's a no from me.

What the fuck and I can't remember the last time I spoke with a foid.

Might as well be gay jfl

Guys, a few of my incel friends recently have recently ascended by literally making young girls (16-19) feel sorry for them?
Idk I previously thought that a 4 male can't even bang a 4 female but things have taken a turn with the sadboy approach. My friends basically befriend a girl and then act so depressed that the girl ends up feeling sorry for them and just banging them (or at least sleeping in the same bed). This is the sadboy approach.

In one case, one of my friends even started dating a girl via this method. I think it has to do with some form of Stockholm Syndrome. He talked to her for a while and she pitied him and started to admire his few qualities outside of his appearance.

In another case, one of my friends (be it, he was the attractive one of the group at around a 6. hes 5ft11, low inhib and gyms) and he says he sadboy'd at a beergarden and ended up kissing a girl that evening). I believe him.

At my Uni I've seen it been done a few times and it seems to be the reliable way for average or sub average looking dudes to pull girls. Asking for a cig and then a bit later a xanax and talking how shit everything is and shit. This is a more direct short term version of the sadboy approach.

I don't think i'd be able to pull this off (burn face victim tier and manlet) but I'm sure some of the dudes here who think of themselves as incels could do it.

TLDR; if you haven't sadboy'd and ur a 4+ ur a volcel.

"Autistcell"
:yes:Picture of a german rapper therefore probably lives in germanistan
:yes:Talks about ascending friends in his big social circle
:yes:Is probably white
:yes:Talks about 16-19yo bitches getting his "ugly (white) friend" laid
:yes:Is probably a youngcell who is incel just for age reasons.
:yes:Thinks he is to "autistic" and overexadurates by describing his looks (probably not even thinks he is ugly just a mentalcell :feelsseriously:)

Here we have it guys an other bluepilled german normcuck. Trying to tell you his "ugly" white german friends ascend.

Honestly if your not over 22 its not over. Fuck off and leave this site and ascend with your "ugly" white german chadlitefaggots.

Im not saying i dont believe your story this shit is posible if your underaged but not if you 22 or older i made my first thread about emomaxxing.
Only works for white guys without hairloss who are under 22 and not major deformed.

= works for not a single one on this forum (maybe for you op gl with that)

Last edited:
"Autistcell"
:yes:Thinks he is to "autistic" and overexadurates be describing his looks (probably not even thinks he is ugly just e mentalcell :feelsseriously:)

Here we have it guys an other bluepilled german normcuck. Trying to tell you his "ugly" white german friends ascend.

Honestly if your not over 22 its not over. Fuck off and leave this site and ascend with your "ugly" white german chadlitefaggots.

Im not saying i dont believe your story this shit is posible if your underaged but not if you 22 or older i made my first thread about emomaxxing.
Only works for white guys without hairloss who are under 22 and not major deformed.

= works for not a single one on this forum

-i literally have 4 friends
-i live in uk i dont even speak german i just like the music and see kollegah as an idol
-am white yes
-"probably not even thinks he is ugly just e mentacell" jfl
-i do have asperger syndrome
-im 21 and already experiencing hairloss so quite a strange specific you've made there (maybe you've seen my other posts)

Trying something like that, but not working very good :/

-i literally have 4 friends
-i live in uk i dont even speak german i just like the music
-am white yes
-"probably not even thinks he is ugly just e mentacell" jfl
-i do have asperger syndrome
-im 21 and already experiencing hairloss so quite a strange specific you've made there (maybe you've seen my other posts)
Cant remember seeing one of your posts tbh you just sound like this. If youre white and under 22 you could still have a chance. Trust me this can work ive seen it many times.

Grow your hair out.
Get yourself an emo haircut.
Dye it black (if its not already black).
Buy some dark hoodys and band shirts.
Vist some "metal" or "rock" bar where all those goth faggots are.
Talk about your edgieness your "autism" your self diagnosed "mental illnesses" and your shitty life.

And it could happen that you are getting your dick sucked the same day by a big tiddy goth gf.
And fuck that faggotass german pimprap.
If someone asks THIS:

Is what you are listening to.

You probably are very bad at rating others

No bro thats low testosterone, all of my approaches must be brutally muscular and high testosterone low estrogen

No bro thats low testosterone, all of my approaches must be brutally muscular and high testosterone low estrogen

This is the only correct answer. If you're not lifting the female you're doing it wrong.

This is the only correct answer. If you're not lifting the female you're doing it wrong.
The low T chad

Vs the high T incel

Cant remember seeing one of your posts tbh you just sound like this. If youre white and under 22 you could still have a chance. Trust me this can work ive seen it many times.

Grow your hair out.
Talk about your edgieness your "autism" your self diagnosed "mental illnesses" and your shitty life.

And it could happen that you are getting your dick sucked the same day by a big tiddy goth gf.
If someone asks THIS:

Legit cbf theres 0 chance for me

"Autistcell"
:yes:Thinks he is to "autistic" and overexadurates by describing his looks (probably not even thinks he is ugly just a mentalcell :feelsseriously:)

= works for not a single one on this forum (maybe for you op gl with that)
Detectivecel. Didn't think you had it in you.

Before I even clicked on the thread I thought "that's only possible with teen girls."
I think at some point after their 13th cock a woman loses all sense of pity and empathy.

I don't have the social skills to pull that off.

I could do this. I don't know what a sadboy is but I can be pathetic if i need to convince her. I'll say whatever I need to say.

Sadboy approach was actually a thing in Japan. Guys tried to earn pity from girls to sleep with them.

I can't do this. I don't like whining about problems IRL.

The only time a woman didn't show complete disinterest in me I was acting like a sadboy. Ofc, it doesn't work on a sub5 ethnic like me but I can see it for a 4+ white man.

Name checks out.

Maybe can work for a teencel but for an adult I don't think so.

More specifically, on teen girls
Yes I mean a teencel male of course.
Maybe those foids are more sexually interested than looks interested?

That only works for decent looking scrawny white boys.

Yes I mean a teencel male of course.
Maybe those foids are more sexually interested than looks interested?
Nah thats bluepill but they get tricked to thinking a guy is hot when he acts like an sadboy cus its like nothing is good enough for him

a woman will have no respect for a guy like that. she will cheat on him, guaranteed. being sad/low confidence / low self esteem is equally unattractive as being physically hideous. unfortunately i have both problems

I have chronic, clinical depression. Where's the slash?

fuking retard. back in my day i was scammed on online vidya and that cured me of soo many shit. i thank the day i got scammed as a little kid.
But the idea behind the video is a good one, yet i do not endorse putting your dick in pre puberty females.

My friends basically befriend a girl
elab

as for looking like a sad fuck, i used to do this and it didn't work, btw. i instinctually knew that it might work but no, you need a certain looks threshold.
it works for getting gentler treatment from any kind of authority too, kind of like playing dumb.

>white
>21
>never tried SEAmaxxing

I do not understand, so it means that if the person is white then he is just a volcel? haha, it makes no sense, I think many here do not know that "skin" does not define race, just as a dark skin can have a caucasian skull, nordic nose and insane bone growth, a pale guy can have a crocked bulbous nose, big eyes, baby forehead, and bad bone growth, lmao.

I do not understand, so it means that if the person is white then he is just a volcel? haha, it makes no sense, I think many here do not know that "skin" does not define race, just as a dark skin can have a caucasian skull, nordic nose and insane bone growth, a pale guy can have a crocked bulbous nose, big eyes, baby forehead, and bad bone growth, lmao.
there are 2 billion asian women with white fever.

Whitecels don't exist

this sounds like bullshit

there are 2 billion asian women with white fever.

Whitecels don't exist

Okay

I think that each race should only be attracted to its own race, but that does not happen.

LWNo60f

There are all these types of whites, and guess what these Asian girls want.

Not thought?

Faelid, Tronder, Alpinid and Paleoatlandid.

Now considering that everyone here doesn't look good, considering that some may have a physical disability or mental problems, considering that many don't think that asian female is attractive and considering that no one would spend or have thousands of dollars to go to Asia just to go out with a Asian, I say that what you said has no meaning other than being unrealistic, and Asian women just want Chad, Prettyboy Nordic.

Grow your hair out.

If someone asks THIS:

I love this song and used to listen to it when I was a teenager.

Okay

I think that each race should only be attracted to its own race, but that does not happen.

View attachment 135114

There are all these types of whites, and guess what these Asian girls want.

Not thought?

Faelid, Tronder, Alpinid and Paleoatlandid.

Now considering that everyone here doesn't look good, considering that some may have a physical disability or mental problems, considering that many don't think that asian female is attractive and considering that no one would spend or have thousands of dollars to go to Asia just to go out with a Asian, I say that what you said has no meaning other than being unrealistic, and Asian women just want Chad, Prettyboy Nordic.
Native Noodles don't care how whites look. They only want your genes to make hafu children. Stop making up excuses and go to asia already.