Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming The Sad Life Of Jimmy De Santa...

Jimmy is the stereotype of most gamers.
Funny how GTA trolls its own customers.

Jimmy reminds me of Joel Guy...
33770374 8785665 Prosecutors say Guy Jr s motive for the murders was financial be a 2 16014020
Joel guy jr at trial with notebook

TBH, I am like Jimmy, luckily I was able to get a job and gain independence from my asshole father and then to SEAmaxx.
I haven't talked to my parents in years and will nevER talk to them again.
Jimmy's narcissistic dad must have been hopping for a successful chad son he could be proud of, but once he realized he was a sub-5 and Aspie he just wanted to get rid of him...
When your parents are narcissistic assholes that want you out they will make your life become hell so you leave. It is limit better sleeping under the bridge than staying with them. There were times I hid for days even weeks in my room to avoid being confronted by my dad and to hear him degrading me, I had to sneak out at night and steal food from the bridge to survive.
Also funny to see how Jimmy's sister turned out..., mine turned out very similarly...!!!